Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
NEI sayeth:

Fertile Soil, Minefactory Reloaded. Shapeless dirt podzol, industrial fertilizer, milk.
Ah double checked mine and you are right it is MFR. Mine isn't turning it into sand though. Using the latest version of MFR on 1.7.10 bonemealed up a stack of wheat and couldn't get sand. Would have been interesting way to automate sand though.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
If you can't find a solution, Random Things adds Fertilised Dirt which you could use instead

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Awwight... I have no idea what I did, but no TE4 ores are generating. I didn't touch the configs; all I did was add a few new mods into my instance. Problem is, I can't remember exactly which ones those are. >_> I've been trying to remove the most recent ones and seeing if that works, but so far no good results. However none of the mods have anything to do with ore generation, which leaves me stumped. I'm going to try and see what I can do about this; meanwhile, has this sort of thing ever happened to anybody before?
Also, vanilla, TC4, Bluepower, and TiCo ores do generate; it's just the TE4 ores that don't. For my next trick, I'm wiping the TE configs, and taking out all the latest mods. BRB.
NVM; it seems that my "ThermalExpansion-Ores.json" was mysteriously deleted, wiping the configs solved this. All is well.
Yes I quoted myself. (Just in case others have this problem.)

DrOnline

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm using FTB Unleashed, and I like to open inventory and browse the items there to see how to craft stuff.

I was messing around in-game, probably hit some hotkey, and now the menu is all gone, I only have the vanilla inventory now. Advice?

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm using FTB Unleashed, and I like to open inventory and browse the items there to see how to craft stuff.

I was messing around in-game, probably hit some hotkey, and now the menu is all gone, I only have the vanilla inventory now. Advice?
Press O.

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem with AE2 autocrafting CPUs. I'll set something to craft, and the CPU will consume the items, but it'll just say 'item scheduled to craft' and it won't craft it. I don't lose the items (cancelling the craft gives them back), but it means I can't craft anything. Its really annoying. Does anyone know what might be causing it (before you ask, I have molecular assemblers, me interfaces etc)? Having multiple CPUs doesn't help either.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem with AE2 autocrafting CPUs. I'll set something to craft, and the CPU will consume the items, but it'll just say 'item scheduled to craft' and it won't craft it. I don't lose the items (cancelling the craft gives them back), but it means I can't craft anything. Its really annoying. Does anyone know what might be causing it (before you ask, I have molecular assemblers, me interfaces etc)? Having multiple CPUs doesn't help either.
Make sure the molecular assembly chambers are powered and don't have anything stuck in them.

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure the molecular assembly chambers are powered and don't have anything stuck in them.
They are all powered, online and empty.

I should add, only the autocrafting is broken. Using it to automate a furnace, macerator etc works fine.

Last edited:

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried using thuamcraft alchemy golems to fill up those eldritch essentia reservior things but I can't get them to actually do it. Pipes don't seem to work either.

Edit: NVM I am stupid, it matters what block side you click on.

xyzzy75

Jul 29, 2019
Just an update on my MFR witchery problem. The mod dev posted in the thread in response to my query on the MC forums and said that he'd ripped out compat with MFR pending the MFR update to 1.7.10. Now that MFR works in 1.7.10, he said he'd look into re-enabling support. So I'm not crazy. Yay.

Reactions: Eruantien

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Just an update on my MFR witchery problem. The mod dev posted in the thread in response to my query on the MC forums and said that he'd ripped out compat with MFR pending the MFR update to 1.7.10. Now that MFR works in 1.7.10, he said he'd look into re-enabling support. So I'm not crazy. Yay.
So I wasn't missing anything either then (well, besides a possible, and in your case, real, game-breaking change). Double yay.