Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FancierEagle3

Jul 29, 2019
If lapis' "luck" gives it Looting, then yes, it will affect mob drops when you use the scythe to kill mobs. If it gives Fortune, I don't believe it has an effect on sapling/seed chances.
That is what I thought thank you for confirming. I did not want to waste the lapis just for mob drops since I already have a looting maxed sword.

FancierEagle3

Jul 29, 2019
How might I change modes on the machine muses' modular power tool I have attempted shift+scroll but that just crouches and scrolls through my Hotbar not sure if this may be part of it but I am playing on a laptop with a wireless mouse. I have tried equipping all of the modules but I could only use the ones that don't require access to the menu I am aware that some modules don't require that menu but the main one I want the lux capacitor does and I have it equipped and cannot access the menu to use it.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
How might I change modes on the machine muses' modular power tool I have attempted shift+scroll but that just crouches and scrolls through my Hotbar not sure if this may be part of it but I am playing on a laptop with a wireless mouse. I have tried equipping all of the modules but I could only use the ones that don't require access to the menu I am aware that some modules don't require that menu but the main one I want the lux capacitor does and I have it equipped and cannot access the menu to use it.
Is shift your sneak key? Its just your sneak key.if thats not the problem then im not sure

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Surprise surprise, I have a question!

What exactly does "Sort Fix" by LexManos do? Is it a tweak to InventoryTweaks? It's a mod in a number of the FTB packs, but I can't find much (read: anything) about it.

FancierEagle3

Jul 29, 2019

What exactly does "Sort Fix" by LexManos do? Is it a tweak to InventoryTweaks? It's a mod in a number of the FTB packs, but I can't find much (read: anything) about it.

This was all I could find about it "This is a mini-mod that LexManos wrote to fix a bug in FML"

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012

AFAIK it fixes linux's reading of mods in the proper order(It cares about capitals) so that registries aren't all mucked up and the wrong liquids, etc. showing for recipes.

Reactions: Tristam Izumi

Spaghetti

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to collect as many different types of fluids I can in Direwolf20 1.0.8, and Liquid Glass is one of them. I found out that you can take Liquid Glass out of the Thermionic Fabricator with a Pipette, but I can't seem to find out how to get it out of the Pipette. I've tried clicking everywhere in the squeezer, but with no luck. How do I get it out?

jellysnake

Jul 29, 2019
If I loaded my FTB Unleashed world in FTB Monster would anything bad happen?
I have only added Clay Soldiers to my Unleashed world.

Zuusu

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to turn of the mod updates notifications? It kinda gets in the way for the other notes I have when my members connect to the server. Things I find more important for my users then to know what mods that have updates.
Lots of theese updates are for 1.7.x anyway.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing a modpack with the inclusion of Extra Utilities, but there doesn't seem to be a mod in the pack that adds a compatible wrench. is there a way to fix the directions of Transfer Pipes without a wrench or is there a mod that simply adds a compatible wrench?