Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
How exactly does it work?
Holding mode switch and jump (f and space for me) only switches between hover mode on and off and double jump doesn't do anything. There has to be a special key for turning the whole thing on and off!

koolboy5783

Jul 29, 2019
How exactly does it work?
Holding mode switch and jump (f and space for me) only switches between hover mode on and off and double jump doesn't do anything. There has to be a special key for turning the whole thing on and off!
I only tried in creative because on the server I'm on, I'm not even close to quantum.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Just build a cursed earth mob farm to try it out(bored waiting for Monster :p), and I noticed the MFR Grinder will not kill Ender Tots. Oh well not a big issue, but my concern was then if it didn't kill them, would they start piling up in the room? So far only 2 seem to spawn inthere. Is there a limit to how many of them will spawn in a confined space? I would rather not leave it running and then end up having my PC melt down due to a thousand of them in the room in the end.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
How do u change the mode on your electric wrench? pressing the alt or mode change key dosent help (even changed the hotkeys still didnt do a thing ;<)

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
I only tried in creative because on the server I'm on, I'm not even close to quantum.
Did you have Creative mode on when you tried to fly? Because double-tapping the space bar (which usually made you fly in Unleashed as long as the jetpack is on) in creative makes you fly, you could have easily mistaken it.
Like I said, I know how to switch the hover mode on and off but flying doesn't work and I have no idea how to activate the jetpack.

koolboy5783

Jul 29, 2019
Did you have Creative mode on when you tried to fly? Because double-tapping the space bar (which usually made you fly in Unleashed as long as the jetpack is on) in creative makes you fly, you could have easily mistaken it.
Like I said, I know how to switch the hover mode on and off but flying doesn't work and I have no idea how to activate the jetpack.
I was in survival, when I tested it. I tested it again, and holding "LCTRL" and clicking "M" enables and disables jetpack and while flying or jumping up clicking "M" enables and disables hover mode. I also found out if you hold "LCTRL" and jump, you jump much higher.

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
I was in survival, when I tested it. I tested it again, and holding "LCTRL" and clicking "M" enables and disables jetpack and while flying or jumping up clicking "M" enables and disables hover mode. I also found out if you hold "LCTRL" and jump, you jump much higher.
Thanks, that did the trick!

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Question: Is there any kind of glass or transparent block that does not allow light through? Would like to have a window in my new dark cursed earth spawner room :p

Reactions: SpitefulFox

DaMueller

Jul 29, 2019
Dusts wouldnt make a difference.

You have to put the pattern in a ME Interface on the macerator, not in your MAC

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9295 mit Tapatalk

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Question: Is there any kind of glass or transparent block that does not allow light through? Would like to have a window in my new dark cursed earth spawner room :p
If I am not mistaken, Extra Utilities added a new Dark Glass. It is transparent but doesn't let light through it.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

Infallible83

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

I am trying to use the ExtraCells fuctionality for liquids within an AE network. I have everything working fine except for the liquid level emitter/fluid import bus.

For some reason the Fluid Import Bus seems to completly ignore the level emitter. I have tried changing the settings and the emitter does activate a signal but the bus does not stop importing.

(Now I have frustratingly filled up my fluid storage with wather when I only wanted 50mb.)

Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone think of an obvious mistake I might be making. (I will post a screenshot once I get home).

Gavin

Leonelf

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

I am trying to use the ExtraCells fuctionality for liquids within an AE network. I have everything working fine except for the liquid level emitter/fluid import bus.

For some reason the Fluid Import Bus seems to completly ignore the level emitter. I have tried changing the settings and the emitter does activate a signal but the bus does not stop importing.

(Now I have frustratingly filled up my fluid storage with wather when I only wanted 50mb.)

Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone think of an obvious mistake I might be making. (I will post a screenshot once I get home).

Gavin
did you also tell the bus to react to redstone?

Infallible83

Jul 29, 2019
did you also tell the bus to react to redstone?

Yes, and in case I was being stupid, I tried it for a few seconds in all settings, even the once per pulse option, but none of them seemed to make any difference.

I am wondering if it might be a bug.

Gavin