Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Wicked223

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Beyond doesn't have Buildcraft installed, so is there any other to pump things out of Forestry Apiares? The wiki tells me I need MJ-powered pipes.

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Beyond doesn't have Buildcraft installed, so is there any other to pump things out of Forestry Apiares? The wiki tells me I need MJ-powered pipes.

User ender io pipes, they even have an option to re-insert into the current inventory so you can automate them for drones and products

Reactions: Pyure

Wicked223

Jul 29, 2019
User ender io pipes, they even have an option to re-insert into the current inventory so you can automate them for drones and products

does doing that require anything special? I have an Item Conduit b/w an Apiary and a Chest and nothing's happening...

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
does doing that require anything special? I have an Item Conduit b/w an Apiary and a Chest and nothing's happening...
The conduit has a GUI that has a priority option. Make the connection to the Apiary be higher priority (I forget if that means a lower or higher number off the top of my mind)

Reactions: Wicked223

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Tomb Many Gravestones -

Started a new game, shortly therafter, I died. I received a piece of paper with a list of my items that also pointed me towards my grave. Yay, as intended. Died a couple more times, same thing happened.

Then, one time, I noticed that the paper didn't disappear this time, so I just dropped it. Next time I died, no paper, no trail to the gravestone.

So, no big deal, I was just testing things and blew up the world and started over. Died, no paper, no pointer. Ok, I was pretty much naked, maybe I was more naked than I thought. Some time later, this time definitely with stuff, I died, no paper, no trail.

What did I do?

R

Raktus

I am trying to pump Canola Oil from an Iron Drum to an Oil Generator via Pressurized Fluid Conduits. The Conduits are filling with Canola Oil but not depositing them into the Oil Generator, is there any way to make this work?

R

Raktus

Does the oil gen have another kind of oil in?

Sorry, I mistyped the first time... I have a Canola Press next to the Drum, so it fills with Oil and the Conduit fills with Oil towards the Oil Generator... but the Oil Generator doesn't recieve the oil.

Wicked223

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to pump Canola Oil from an Iron Drum to an Oil Generator via Pressurized Fluid Conduits. The Conduits are filling with Canola Oil but not depositing them into the Oil Generator, is there any way to make this work?

maybe check if the conduits attached to generator are configured properly?

R

Raktus

In typing that message, I realized I forgot the fermentation step... thanks for the help. :)

R

Raktus

New question:
I have Item Conduits (Ender IO) connected to a Farmer. One set takes Canola and places it in a Canola Press, it's working fine. I am trying to do the same thing with the spare seeds to another chest, but the Item Conduits don't seem to be pulling them out. Any thoughts?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
New question:
I have Item Conduits (Ender IO) connected to a Farmer. One set takes Canola and places it in a Canola Press, it's working fine. I am trying to do the same thing with the spare seeds to another chest, but the Item Conduits don't seem to be pulling them out. Any thoughts?
Chances are your chest isn't accepting. Are you sure the conduit is set to the input mode on the chest, and that it can receive seeds?

R

Raktus

It's an Auto-Dropper, so it can recieve seeds... I've manually put some in to double check.
Conduit is in Input mode, yes.
I've also tried making a seperate chest next to the Farmer and connecting a new series of Conduits to it... the Seeds wont remove from the farmer for some reason.

N

Nobel Chan

For Skyfactory 3, I have to add more ram to the JVM arguements so my minecraft won't recieve lag spikes. The tedious thing here is that every time I load up the launcher, it defaults back to the original -Xmx3072m, when I had already put it to -Xmx5120m. This is just for convenience than an actual problem. Thanks!

LuisAdeur

Jul 29, 2019
need help trying to disable gravel from the world entirely on every biome and every place only way to get it is to spawn it in on creative or using a mod to get it, but naturally no gravel worldgen

signupsucks

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any kind of enderio facade that will allow you to see the conduits, but will occupy the full block space so you don't fall into trench with the conduits? Sort of a glass block but that still shows the conduits, like holding the yeta wrench and looking at a conduit covered by a facade.