Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, there is no such interface. You need to rely on either Applied Energistics or EnderIO. They both have an interface that can be connected to the controller to interact with all contents.

I am focusing on ender IO, what is the ender IO item that can do this? thanks

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
On Agrarian Skies 2, is it possible to repair vanilla shears using TC's Tool station? Or any other way that spending a ridiculous amount of resources crafting an Anvil?

Thanks

Badkuip

Jul 29, 2019
What would be the maximum amount of mekanism wind turbine's to have in one spot to avoid lagg? I'm looking for around 1-2k RF tick farm.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
On Agrarian Skies 2, is it possible to repair vanilla shears using TC's Tool station? Or any other way that spending a ridiculous amount of resources crafting an Anvil?
It has thaumic tinkerer right? The thaumic restorer should work in that case, there's also some other options I can think of such as timeless ivy from Botania to make it heal with mana but really the options are limited. Is there a reason you can't just make a pair of manasteel shears instead?
What would be the maximum amount of mekanism wind turbine's to have in one spot to avoid lagg? I'm looking for around 1-2k RF tick farm.
It varies massively based off things like how much other machines you have, how far they are from your base, and how good your computer is. Trial and error is your only real shot, that said a quick google gives windmills at 80 RF/t so you'd need 25 for 2k RF/t which at least on my computer would be perfectly fine. I don't have a weak computer though.

Reactions: Ashendale

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to start Thaumcraft on Agrarian Skies 2. Is it possible to sieve aspect shards? Or how do I get them?

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding Tinker's Construct, besides the head and rod of a tool, do materials have any influence when used on other parts? For example, on the Large Plate?

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
All parts contrubrute material trait. For reinforced, the highest level wins. So if you have a copper (reinforced I) and a Obsidian (reinforced III) part, the finished tool will have Reinforced III.

Mining level and attack damage are solely decided by the head material.
Mining speed is head and plates.
Base durability is also based on head and plates.
The tool rod gives the durablitly modifier for the material (for instance wood is x1, stone is x0.5 and Many is x2.5)

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you both.

On AS2, I'm trying to make a TC hammer. However, I'm having trouble on the handle/plate. I'm using casts. When I hover with the mouse and hold shift, a list of (what I think are) compatible materials show up. I'm trying to use copper, for example. A large plate requires 8. I put 9 in the slot for safe measure. No output shows up...

I've even tried switching from Ex Nihilo OreDic to another. The information regarding the material appears, but the output is unobtainable. Bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you both.

On AS2, I'm trying to make a TC hammer. However, I'm having trouble on the handle/plate. I'm using casts. When I hover with the mouse and hold shift, a list of (what I think are) compatible materials show up. I'm trying to use copper, for example. A large plate requires 8. I put 9 in the slot for safe measure. No output shows up...

I've even tried switching from Ex Nihilo OreDic to another. The information regarding the material appears, but the output is unobtainable. Bug, or am I doing something wrong?
Um so metals have to actually be casted using the smeltery. Are you just putting ingots into the tool part table? Because that won't work; you need to melt the copper in the smeltery first, then drain it into a casting table with an appropriate cast. Like, right-click the casting table with a large plate cast (not stencil!) and then right-click the drain to get the molten copper from the smeltery to the cast; then it'll harden and you can use the copper large plate in the tool forge.

* This is how vanilla TiC works. I think it should be the same for AS2....

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
Um so metals have to actually be casted using the smeltery. Are you just putting ingots into the tool part table? Because that won't work; you need to melt the copper in the smeltery first, then drain it into a casting table with an appropriate cast. Like, right-click the casting table with a large plate cast (not stencil!) and then right-click the drain to get the molten copper from the smeltery to the cast; then it'll harden and you can use the copper large plate in the tool forge.

* This is how vanilla TiC works. I think it should be the same for AS2....

Facepalm.png

I forgot about that...

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
To get sweet potato, I need to crossbreed potatoes near sugar canes. Do the sugar canes need to be inside crop sticks? Because I can't seem to make that happen, and trying to breed with the sugar cane out of crop sticks is not going well...