Ask a Silly Question, Get a Silly Answer

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
#ReShare.

No, but it would be a cubed root.

If I drew a flat image of that cubed root would it be a square root, and if so, what would the value be?

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
No, sometimes its a storage bin.

Why *curses* is my Outlook *glares at screen* not loading up?! *fumes*

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Thankfully not, I managed to lob them over the hedge without gettin a chunk taken out of me.

What happened to the rest of Mad-Eye?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Because.

How many government officials does it take to screw over a hard working citizen?

Sent from my torture dungeon in the hills of Mumbai.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Depends.

Is it the right official, or does it have to go through a regulatory agency's policy and procedure first, only to be undone by the next congress because it took more than 4 years to complete?

Reactions: Robijnvogel

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Life has the meaning you give it.

(Whether that is helping those in need, loving your kids with all your might, or just being the best damn dentist you can)

Ludicrous speed?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Sir, we've never even tried ludicrous speed. I don't know if the shop will be able to handle it.

Also, I should give life meaning? Why would I give life anything after all it's taken from me? :eek:

What to do if life gives you lemons?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Sir, we've never even tried ludicrous speed. I don't know if the shop will be able to handle it.

Also, I should give life meaning? Why would I give life anything after all it's taken from me? :eek:

What to do if life gives you lemons?

Don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give you lemons!

Also: it's not a matter of whether you should; that's your choice. But the truth is, when you do that, you're not "giving" life anything. You're giving yourself a chance to find some happiness, in something, however big or small.

Why do I have to renew my passport and drivers license after 10 years? My face doesn't look THAT different. Apart from the beard...

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Every time your beard changes, your face slowly gets sucked into your beard until it eats your face
(I think you're right you know...)

Because it's still hungry, and is trying to order more pizza by phone.

Why do I seem to immediately forget where I've put something after I've tidied it away in a safe place? Its not if I've put it somewhere temporarily - only if its "safe".

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
A: Do you want a serious answer about how your brain considers "Safe" as a signal to say "I don't need to worry about this anymore", and it goes out of short-term concern?

Q: Do you want a serious answer about how your brain considers "Safe" as a signal to say "I don't need to worry about this anymore", and it goes out of short-term concern?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Because your brain is running ahead of your hands, and in your mind you're already past that thread and onto the next.

Is it worth me buying some inexpensive electronic components and some circuit breadboard in order to try and compound the theoretical learning about electronics I've been doing recently by putting it into practice?