Whitelist Server Asgard|1.6.4 Direwolf20 1.0.11|Mature (18+)|Whitelist|NO LAG!|ATG|Grief Prevention

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kitheda

Jul 29, 2019
  • IP: 198.46.135.236​
  • 22 Slots​
  • 3G RAM​
  • DW20 1.6.4 (1.0.11)​
http://AsgardFTB.playgrid.com
Forums, Shop, Server Status

Description
the Asgard Server is constantly running 24/7 and is always monitored.
I encourage a high level of maturity when playing to make sure everyone can enjoy the game.
This server is for fun and to gain some trusted players to become locals on the server.
This will be a small tight knit server for everyone 18+ on purpose, this is no big mega server.
The server is set to Survival and is on normal difficulty.
No Banned Items as of right now, maybe in the future​

Rules
  • No major griefing or stealing from other players
  • No hacking
  • No excessive swearing, spamming or advertising
  • Treat everyone with respect
  • No Racist, sexist, or offensive language
  • Keep chunk loaders to a minimum to reduce strain on the server
  • Breaking rules will result in temporary/permanent ban.
Application
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:
  • And a little information about yourself:
  • Have you read server rules?:
Have fun! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: [JBG]Magikarp

Primeevil_

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Primeevil
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing minecraft since beta been playing with FTB since the first mindcrack pack was added, I used to play with a few RL frineds (who i met through gaming) but they have since moved on and lost interest, so i am looking to forge new friendships and play with people who like to be social or at the very least people who will log on after the first day lol. I have been trying to find a server that has active people and is stable sick of loosing builds or lag so bad not even worth logging in or having admin saying they don't have op commands and all of a sudden they have creative flight teleporting and castles made of diamonds 20 mins into a server restart. I am a easy going person who is willing to help others and make the server a better place.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes

DamoclesX

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: DamoclesX
  • And a little information about yourself: Played minecraft from beta but not played in just over a year now i have the itch to play again build explore all that good stuff. i am the type of player then build something to look good and if its not its time to rebuild it just hoping to get into a server that has to people looking to talk and be social build fun things and push all the mods to the crazyness we all love
  • Have you read server rules?:yes

Nanosight

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Nanosight
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a student of criminology, and I enjoy playing modded Minecraft from time to time, and I also like meeting new people and having a good time. I co-own a YouTube channel with my friend (www.YouTube.com/LARC4H) we do gaming videos and stuff like that.
  • Have you read server rules?: I have read the server rules indeed.

Kitheda

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Primeevil
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing minecraft since beta been playing with FTB since the first mindcrack pack was added, I used to play with a few RL frineds (who i met through gaming) but they have since moved on and lost interest, so i am looking to forge new friendships and play with people who like to be social or at the very least people who will log on after the first day lol. I have been trying to find a server that has active people and is stable sick of loosing builds or lag so bad not even worth logging in or having admin saying they don't have op commands and all of a sudden they have creative flight teleporting and castles made of diamonds 20 mins into a server restart. I am a easy going person who is willing to help others and make the server a better place.
Added to the whitelist. Welcome to the Asgard Community. this is a new server so there isnt a spawn yet, please make yourself at home and let me know if i can do anything to make the server better. i hope this will become a nice small community full of friends for you and a fun play to stay. i will try and be online as much as possible[DOUBLEPOST=1389975541][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: DamoclesX
  • And a little information about yourself: Played minecraft from beta but not played in just over a year now i have the itch to play again build explore all that good stuff. i am the type of player then build something to look good and if its not its time to rebuild it just hoping to get into a server that has to people looking to talk and be social build fun things and push all the mods to the crazyness we all love
  • Have you read server rules?:yes
Welcome to the server. i look forward to seeing some of your builds. let me know if i can do anything to make your stay enjoyable. looking for long term players , hopefully we can start right away with that :).[DOUBLEPOST=1389975667][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • And a little information about yourself: I am a student of criminology, and I enjoy playing modded Minecraft from time to time, and I also like meeting new people and having a good time. I co-own a YouTube channel with my friend (www.YouTube.com/LARC4H) we do gaming videos and stuff like that.
[/quote]
Welcome to the Asgard Community. looking forward to meeting you and developing a nice community. let me know if there is anything i can do to make your stay more enjoyable. see you in game.

Kitheda

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the Asgard Community. looking forward to meeting you and developing a nice community. let me know if there is anything i can do to make your stay more enjoyable. see you in game.

zander145

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: zamder145
  • And a little information about yourself: Been playing minecraft for a while now, few years. I work full time job and go to college so I won't be able to play as much as I have in the past.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes.

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: agomez74
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since it's alpha release. And have been playing modded MC since Buildcraft was first released. So I am very familiar with most of the mods within the DW20 pack. I do work a full time job, and plan to play in the evenings (Central Time).

Etcorbit

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Kaz3jr
  • And a little information about yourself: i love to play on the more technical side of FTB and make weird combos using coding and redstone logic. i enjoy a quiet server with a small community to talk to and enjoy the game.
  • Have you read server rules?: yes

Karinth

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Karinth
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since Infdev and have been playing Modded Minecraft since the Yogscast began. I have ran about 10 of my own servers and been a moderator on twice as many in that time. I like servers where the players are heard by the admin but also do not get overran with immaturity. I usually build a work area for me underground then build more ascetically pleasing things above ground for others to enjoy. I love to make towns with a RP aspect with other players. But alas not a lot are into that anymore.
  • Have you read server rules?: Why yes I have.

[JBG]Magikarp

Jul 29, 2019
* What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: ChuckNorris2404 Yeah seriously
* And a little information about yourself:
I've been playing MC since alpha and with the DW20pack 1.4 I got into modded Minecraft and I really love the new 1.6 one, now I've been looking for a good, not too big server for a while and this one here seems perfect to play on for a longer time, I enjoy playing mc with others, its just way more fun

* Have you read server rules?:yes

Last edited:

Sorkijan

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: sorkijan
  • And a little information about yourself: Played MC since Alpha. Started out with Tekkit as far as major modpacks go, and I'm looking for a good FTB server. I mostly play MC when I'm not at work.

Nolyak

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: nolyak
  • And a little information about yourself: I have played MC for about a year and a half. Mostly Tekkit Lite on a friends server. I am a stay at home dad right now and mostly play at night after my daughter is in bed.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes, and completely agree.

Svalkur

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: svalkur
  • And a little information about yourself:Been playing minecraft on and off since late alpha, got into tekkit then eventually hopped over to ftb when it came out, looking for a mature server to get started on again after a short break.

painterofdreams

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: zamder145
  • And a little information about yourself: Been playing minecraft for a while now, few years. I work full time job and go to college so I won't be able to play as much as I have in the past.

Added to the Whitelist, Welcome to the Asgard Community. Let me know if there is anything i can do to make your stay enjoyable. see you in game.[DOUBLEPOST=1390242828][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: agomez74
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since it's alpha release. And have been playing modded MC since Buildcraft was first released. So I am very familiar with most of the mods within the DW20 pack. I do work a full time job, and plan to play in the evenings (Central Time).

Added to the Whitelist, Welcome to the Asgard Community. Let me know if there is anything i can do to make your stay enjoyable. see you in game.[DOUBLEPOST=1390242878][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Kaz3jr
  • And a little information about yourself: i love to play on the more technical side of FTB and make weird combos using coding and redstone logic. i enjoy a quiet server with a small community to talk to and enjoy the game.

Added to the Whitelist, Welcome to the Asgard Community. Let me know if there is anything i can do to make your stay enjoyable. see you in game.[DOUBLEPOST=1390242965][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Karinth
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since Infdev and have been playing Modded Minecraft since the Yogscast began. I have ran about 10 of my own servers and been a moderator on twice as many in that time. I like servers where the players are heard by the admin but also do not get overran with immaturity. I usually build a work area for me underground then build more ascetically pleasing things above ground for others to enjoy. I love to make towns with a RP aspect with other players. But alas not a lot are into that anymore.
  • Have you read server rules?: Why yes I have.

Added to the Whitelist, Welcome to the Asgard Community. looking forward to seeing what you come up with. i enjoy the old role play nordic style towns, let me know if you want to help with ideas for spawn. Let me know if there is anything i can do to make your stay enjoyable. see you in game.

billychan

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: vitalizez
  • And a little information about yourself: I have played minecraft since late alpha, and playing modded for only about 2 months. I love it so much. I play so much and I'm looking for a good community.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yea

painterofdreams

Jul 29, 2019
* What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: ChuckNorris2404 Yeah seriously
* And a little information about yourself:
I've been playing MC since alpha and with the DW20pack 1.4 I got into modded Minecraft and I really love the new 1.6 one, now I've been looking for a good, not too big server for a while and this one here seems perfect to play on for a longer time, I enjoy playing mc with others, its just way more fun

* Have you read server rules?:yes

Added to the Whitelist, Welcome to the Asgard Community. Let me know if there is anything i can do to make your stay enjoyable. see you in game.

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Painter, thank you for accepting me to the server. Are you still in the process of updating the whitelist on the server? I just tried to join the server and was given the "You're not on the whitelist" message.

painterofdreams

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: sorkijan
  • And a little information about yourself: Played MC since Alpha. Started out with Tekkit as far as major modpacks go, and I'm looking for a good FTB server. I mostly play MC when I'm not at work.

Added to the Whitelist, Welcome to the Asgard Community. Let me know if there is anything i can do to make your stay enjoyable. see you in game.[DOUBLEPOST=1390243943][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Painter, thank you for accepting me to the server. Are you still in the process of updating the whitelist on the server? I just tried to join the server and was given the "You're not on the whitelist" message.

Yes i was, sorry. try now[DOUBLEPOST=1390243981][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: nolyak
  • And a little information about yourself: I have played MC for about a year and a half. Mostly Tekkit Lite on a friends server. I am a stay at home dad right now and mostly play at night after my daughter is in bed.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes, and completely agree.

Added to the Whitelist, Welcome to the Asgard Community. Let me know if there is anything i can do to make your stay enjoyable. see you in game.

Achaikos

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: xDavidKing
  • And a little information about yourself: Been playing minecraft for about 2 years, and Feed The Best for over a year, and stopped for a few months, now i am trying to learn more about the new modpacks :D
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes, and i agree