Whitelist Server Asgard|1.6.4 Direwolf20 1.0.11|Mature (18+)|Whitelist|NO LAG!|ATG|Grief Prevention

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
Might have to either do a restart on the server or do /whitelist reload in the console. Because I am still unable to join at this time.

And just to be clear my IGN is: agomez74

Thanks in advance!

painterofdreams

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: svalkur
  • And a little information about yourself:Been playing minecraft on and off since late alpha, got into tekkit then eventually hopped over to ftb when it came out, looking for a mature server to get started on again after a short break.
  • Have you read server rules?: yes

Added to the Whitelist, Welcome to the Asgard Community. Let me know if there is anything i can do to make your stay enjoyable. see you in game.

thacad

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: thecad
  • And a little information about yourself: I've got not much to do during the day, so I'm looking for a nice and friendly community to hang out with. I've been playing minecraft for 4 years now and ftb since release.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yup all of them :)

Ginekolog

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Ginekolog
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since the start of beta version and been playing medded Minecraft for over a year now. I'm a quiet and peaceful person. I'm looking for small comunity, mature server and I think that this one meets my requirements. (Sorry, but my english is a little bit rusty now)
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes and agree.

liquid

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: liquidnewt
  • And a little information about yourself: got addicted to minecraft about 2 years ago still cant get enough. played vanilla for about 6 months then tried mods, havent looked back yet. been moderator for a server for about 5 months till the server owner shut it down cause of constant issues. looking for a stable mature server to build some epic stuff..
  • Have you read server rules?: yes and agree with all.

painterofdreams

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: thecad
  • And a little information about yourself: I've got not much to do during the day, so I'm looking for a nice and friendly community to hang out with. I've been playing minecraft for 4 years now and ftb since release.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yup all of them :)

Added to the Whitelist, Welcome to the Asgard Community. Let me know if there is anything i can do to make your stay enjoyable. see you in game.[DOUBLEPOST=1390410455][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Ginekolog
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since the start of beta version and been playing medded Minecraft for over a year now. I'm a quiet and peaceful person. I'm looking for small comunity, mature server and I think that this one meets my requirements. (Sorry, but my english is a little bit rusty now)
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes and agree.

Added to the Whitelist, Welcome to the Asgard Community. Let me know if there is anything i can do to make your stay enjoyable. see you in game.[DOUBLEPOST=1390410506][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: liquidnewt
  • And a little information about yourself: got addicted to minecraft about 2 years ago still cant get enough. played vanilla for about 6 months then tried mods, havent looked back yet. been moderator for a server for about 5 months till the server owner shut it down cause of constant issues. looking for a stable mature server to build some epic stuff..
  • Have you read server rules?: yes and agree with all.

Added to the Whitelist, Welcome to the Asgard Community. Let me know if there is anything i can do to make your stay enjoyable. see you in game.

Caplocker

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Caplocker
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing for a few years and I'm experienced with a lot of different mod packs. I'm looking for an adult server with good conversation and fun people.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes

liquid

Jul 29, 2019
thank you for accepting me into the server.. unfortunately i am not able to join the server yet, says i am not whitelisted

Postdusk

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: PostDusk
  • And a little information about yourself:
    Aussie american who likes computers and art, and wants to play legos with other adults.

• Have you read server rules?: ayup

Quantuml33p

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Quantuml33p
  • And a little information about yourself: Just looking for a server to call home been on one server for a while now, but the lag and kiddies are starting to wear on me. Been playing Minecraft itself since 1.7 beta and started using mods (aether, Tekkit) once I got tired of the vanilla stuff. I'm currently out of work so for the moment I have alot of spare time to play and goof off but I will continue to play once I get work.

Xela_91

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Alex_1337 (Yes, it aint cool...)
  • And a little information about yourself: Im a mature swedish guy that did play from alpah. I love the Direpack but I get stuck after too much solo play. Would be proud to be part of a server.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes.

Novaflipps

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:Novaflipps
  • And a little information about yourself:i love to play the Direwolf packs:) And gettin good at it:) Ofc not good with all mods but gettin there...
  • Have you read server rules?:yes

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: stickbabiga
  • And a little information about yourself: College student into video games and graphic design
  • Have you read server rules?: Would I be applying if I didn't? ;)

painterofdreams

Jul 29, 2019
thank you for accepting me into the server.. unfortunately i am not able to join the server yet, says i am not whitelisted

you have been added to the whitelist with the IGN as you gave it to me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1390939154][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Caplocker
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing for a few years and I'm experienced with a lot of different mod packs. I'm looking for an adult server with good conversation and fun people.
  • Have you read server rules?: Yes

Welcome to the Asgard Community, you have been added to the whitelist.[DOUBLEPOST=1390939198][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: stickbabiga
  • And a little information about yourself: College student into video games and graphic design
  • Have you read server rules?: Would I be applying if I didn't? ;)

Added and Welcome :)

painterofdreams

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:Novaflipps
  • And a little information about yourself:i love to play the Direwolf packs:) And gettin good at it:) Ofc not good with all mods but gettin there...
  • Have you read server rules?:yes

Added and Welcome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1390940284][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Quantuml33p
  • And a little information about yourself: Just looking for a server to call home been on one server for a while now, but the lag and kiddies are starting to wear on me. Been playing Minecraft itself since 1.7 beta and started using mods (aether, Tekkit) once I got tired of the vanilla stuff. I'm currently out of work so for the moment I have alot of spare time to play and goof off but I will continue to play once I get work.

Added and Welcome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1390940344][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have the same problem
please verify your IGN, i added them as they were given on the application[DOUBLEPOST=1390940408][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have the same problem

please verify your IGN, i added them as they were given on the application[DOUBLEPOST=1390940466][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: PostDusk
  • And a little information about yourself:
    Aussie american who likes computers and art, and wants to play legos with other adults.

• Have you read server rules?: ayup

Added and Welcome

Yawinsum

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: yawinsum
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft for about 3 years now and FTB for a little over a year. I love to explore, I have been known to travel over 10,000 blocks just to find a place to live. Also I could spend hours lighting up caves and and mining them out. This means however, that I am not the most creative person so I typically just hollow out a mountain or live in a cave deep underground.

Kitheda

Jul 29, 2019
  • What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: yawinsum
  • And a little information about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft for about 3 years now and FTB for a little over a year. I love to explore, I have been known to travel over 10,000 blocks just to find a place to live. Also I could spend hours lighting up caves and and mining them out. This means however, that I am not the most creative person so I typically just hollow out a mountain or live in a cave deep underground.

added and welcome :)