Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
You would need the vicinity of the area, as it could be any of the chunks that is corrupted.

Ask him for screenies. A possibility would be copying his base into a new area, but that might not work.

No i need the coords of the exact(ish) spot so i can keep far enough away from that while i world edit

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
On doesn't work. Half the players are affected now, and the other half is bored because the first half isn't on, and they're scared they'll be affected too.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
On doesn't work. Half the players are affected now, and the other half is bored because the first half isn't on, and they're scared they'll be affected too.

Aint true I think im the only one that still is playing though... guess i kinda killed the server by accident.... well i guess i cant say it was an accident cause it was my fault for not extensively testing mekanism before passing on the suggestion.

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Are we using the latest version of mek we possibly can? We should try and update all of the mods in 1.0.4.

Here's a possible changelog:
+ Added DJ's Hats
+ Added MiscPeripherals
* Updated Geostrata and Dragon API
* Updated Mek

Obviously, we'll have more updates, but can we please have miscperipherals? I need is for my base D:

Reactions: pc_assassin

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, you wouldn't know what it'd be like if I had FTP access...

EVERYBODY WILL HAVE -24.5 HEARTS IF I SAY SO!

In all seriousness, when Sol gets back get him to give us FTP access.

Reactions: pc_assassin