Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Derp you will be pissed when you get back on... Try not to nuke the mountain. I'm just as pissed as you are.

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk
im going to assume that you did something horrible and now i will have to fix it over the course of the day....

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
im not even going to.... i just cant.. i don't care enough for that it would take a good 2 hours to get power production working and then a good 20 hours to get back to what we lost... and then theres all the rest of the server members who also lost everything kilo darkheart PC peggasis ect.. i can tell the server is going to go quiet for a looooong while.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
solomon can you undo what you did? then we can log on pick up all the AE items (i kept the stuff in my inv that was AE) then redo it? we could then place all the stuff and things back down

DarkHeart

Jul 29, 2019
Well, like PC said, good thing there's a bedrock dimension...and it's strange, not all AE stuff is gone...The small one I had set up for mana beans is still there :/[DOUBLEPOST=1404579680][/DOUBLEPOST]@Derpysauce That's a good idea :D

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Well, like PC said, good thing there's a bedrock dimension...and it's strange, not all AE stuff is gone...The small one I had set up for mana beans is still there :/[DOUBLEPOST=1404579680][/DOUBLEPOST]@Derpysauce That's a good idea :D
ya right now its early enough for me that i cant really be that angry at anything... so i can actually think and not just nuke the mountain any other time and i would have done so....

DarkHeart

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I'm confused...why are some people's AE systems untouched? Went to zt's and his is just fine... Was it dependent on what ones were in loaded chunks? That's the only trend I've noticed...

TheMissingLink

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I didn't get any id conflicts so that tells me you have extra mods added so if you are on a Windows computer search Ftblite2 and delete everything related to it then reinstall it from the launcher. After its reinstalled go to your luancher load FTB lite2 1.1.9 then when it loads go to options resource packs and that will open up your install folder. Keep that open. Now exit the game and go to the launcher. Click edit modpack and add mod. Add all the mods from the OP. Now that that's done now you need to go to the resource packs folder that I had you open before. At the top you should see something something ftblite2 minecraft resourcepacks, click minecraft then delete the config file and addb the file from the OP. You should be good from there

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
It may be invintory tweaks (It may not I forget if I have that on this pack) However I am going to relaunch it. (Sorry for being late. I was busy)

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I'm confused...why are some people's AE systems untouched? Went to zt's and his is just fine... Was it dependent on what ones were in loaded chunks? That's the only trend I've noticed...
Yes that seems to ne the problem

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
It may be invintory tweaks (It may not I forget if I have that on this pack) However I am going to relaunch it. (Sorry for being late. I was busy)

That's alright. Now I won't be able to reply for a hour or so..... got RL

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
ok solomon you may want to hurry... zthawk got together the stuff for a nuke and im making the refined uranium right now....[DOUBLEPOST=1404582507][/DOUBLEPOST]
The issue I am having is every time I launch the pack instead of launching it is downloading the pack, any known fixes?
use force update

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Derp I can spawn in some of our crap back in along with everyone else's but I can't backtrack the server because I've already tried that. Also I did warn you. This happened because of 2 things. The added mods and because of getting another to work.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Derp I can spawn in some of our crap back in along with everyone else's but I can't backtrack the server because I've already tried that. Also I did warn you. This happened because of 2 things. The added mods and because of getting another to work.
you would kinda sorta have to give everyone perma creative mode.... or just turn NEI cheat mode on... XD we just had that much stuff