Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
What version of the pack is being used?
Also, what versions of IC2, CC and TC are being used? I am getting an error saying that my mods are out of date and it looks like it is all the mods.
If you load up the server it tells you the mods your missing and what version it is but I'll tell you some thaumcraft and computer craft most are the current version IC2 I think is something like .36 I know it's not the most current

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
HELP YOUR SERVER KILLED MY FTB blarg X_X i claimed a chest it had diamond blocks around it including my turtle i right clicked on the false diamond block and i guess it tryed to open the turtle gui and killed my FTB completely modpacks are not loading....

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
HELP YOUR SERVER KILLED MY FTB blarg X_X i claimed a chest it had diamond blocks around it including my turtle i right clicked on the false diamond block and i guess it tryed to open the turtle gui and killed my FTB completely modpacks are not loading....
What does it say in the console window? like give me a copy/paste.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
the console automatically closed IDK how to access previous times it does allow me to login now but it was still a game crippiling bug i would appreciate if i could know how to check previous console sessions

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
the turtle when i logged back on was invisible had a bit of buggy breaking kept reapearing but then finally it broke and everything was good in the world

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
did i cause it? i downloaded a new program for the turtle and ran it, it was a new quarry type very efficent and worked may have ran into someones property or somthing but i dought thats what caused it

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
No, I don't think it was that. Though someone did steal my turtle and chest items. It was most likely the computer. Sometimes it doesn't like me accessing it.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
No, I don't think it was that. Though someone did steal my turtle and chest items. It was most likely the computer. Sometimes it doesn't like me accessing it.
i think somone the guy who joined and i gave him a gift then wandered off i think he may have griefed one of my scribing tools (the one in my magic bench thing) and my farm got harvested but not replanted my generator got drained ect things happened to me[DOUBLEPOST=1388449806][/DOUBLEPOST]btw any idea what caused the server derping you just updating it or did the server actully hate you? i was on untill 1 at pacific standerd time

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
It just hates me sometimes. :p I was trying to add a mod as well to prevent more griefing... That may have caused it though it may have been just stupid lubuntu.

Also do you mean the tgarr0? If so I think you may be right I did a little checking and he may be it.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
It just hates me sometimes. :p I was trying to add a mod as well to prevent more griefing... That may have caused it though it may have been just stupid lubuntu.

Also do you mean the tgarr0? If so I think you may be right I did a little checking and he may be it.
what mod iron chests or AE? and the griefing was easy to fix i just adjusted my size and ya tgarr0. BTW how much do you trust me on a scale of 1 to call in the choppas my wheat is missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 being good choppas being bad :3

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
yeah it was easy to fix except for the stuff from the chest but for that i'm getting a block logging mod. It was the anti-griefing mod that may have caused it. But I'm looking at the ironchests and ae for when it's back up.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
yeah it was easy to fix except for the stuff from the chest but for that i'm getting a block logging mod. It was the anti-griefing mod that may have caused it. But I'm looking at the ironchests and ae for when it's back up.
so still going to be out till tomorrow or its good?

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Still out till tomorrow. I can get to it to restart it till then
to think the day that i find a brand new epic code for a super quarry turtle that HUNTS ores and mines them then deposits it into a chest the server pukes
:(
also solomon there's a block like basalt its called abyssal stone its found in oceans in circular patches you might have it idk.

Last edited: