AS Hungry Query

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Really food isn't that bad in Agrarian Skies. Make better food, butter + cheese + Toast + Pan = Grilled cheese which is a great easy food source for mid game.

Teddy Bear

Jul 29, 2019
Really food isn't that bad in Agrarian Skies. Make better food, butter + cheese + Toast + Pan = Grilled cheese which is a great easy food source for mid game.
i live off of a farm of 6 melons, i make juice and fruit salad,
i can drink juice to get about 30min of well feed, meaning i dont need to eat for another 30min,
i seen Straymav eat 2 stacks of juice, then log off of the server. when he came back he had xx:xx well feed, didnt need to eat for an hour

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Carrot + Juicer is absurd. Im living off of 2 carrot plants -_-

I do the same. I have a small plot of about 6-7 carrots and 4 wheat. I get about 30-40 carrots each time I harvest. I never touch the farm until I run out of carrot juice. It takes quite a while. I have noticed that I tend to eat more often using melon juice vs carrot juice. I think the saturation level might be a bit better with carrot juice, but I could just be imagining things.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
I do the same. I have a small plot of about 6-7 carrots and 4 wheat. I get about 30-40 carrots each time I harvest. I never touch the farm until I run out of carrot juice. It takes quite a while. I have noticed that I tend to eat more often using melon juice vs carrot juice. I think the saturation level might be a bit better with carrot juice, but I could just be imagining things.
I wish carrot smoothies existed.. I have a glacial precipatator so... :D

Reactions: netmc

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Its not hard to get food. Just bloody annoying to keep on making more, and eating every 30 bloody seconds.
I do not have kind words for the "person" who added hunger to minecraft as it does not make the game any more compelling, just incredibly annoying. I actually like Hunger Overhaul as it makes it a tad less annoying, allowing me to eat food less often, and have it last longer.
i still think its a bloody pita as, every building project, I dont have to worry about mobs, I dont have to worry about my thaumastatic harness running out of potentia, I have to keep on stopping every bloody 30 bloody seconds to stop and bloody eat or accidentally starve to death.

Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?