Ars Dig Breaks Lockette

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I am running Magic World 2 and Lockette and Ars do not seem to work together. Does anyone know of any other security plugins that will stop a spell like Dig from breaking into chests? I realize an update to ars would fix the issue, however that would require everyone on the server to update and such as FTB never updated the mod pack and I wish to avoid it. My server tries to maintain the mods the way the pack was created with very little banned. This however is a badly needed fix for us as we would rather not ban Dig.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
People still use Lockette for modded MC? Should just use Mytown for security as it has the ability to disable all outsiders right clicks. Then again a dedicated troll could make a gravity affected dig spell aim at the sky and manage to arc it.

Plus I don't think an update to ars would fix it as Lockette isn't a commonly used plugin for modded play, It's more of a Vanilla thing.

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
I appreciate your help. I will check out Mytown now. This is my first server of any substance so I am working all the kinks out.