Whitelist Server Around the Galaxy [Migrated] [Please close this thread]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name - MrGeorge547
  2. Name(Optional) George Duggan
  3. Age - 15
  4. Country - england
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. dont take stuuf what dont belong to you

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name - Wekmor
  2. Name(Optional) - Matt
  3. Age - 19
  4. Country - Germany
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. - Don't be rude, steal, grief, or anything like that.

Linkiscl

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name Linkiscl
  2. Name(Optional) Justin
  3. Age 17
  4. Country USA
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. Be logical in all your actions and know that they can affect everyone around you and make the server a fun place to be on or a annoying place.

foomister

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name: foomister
  2. Name(Optional): Zach
  3. Age: 17
  4. Country: United States
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about: Allow others and yourself to have fun, (don't grief, cause lag, common sense things)

SepticArmadillo

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name: SepticArmadillo
  2. Name(Optional): Jake
  3. Age: 17
  4. Country: United States
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about: Keep to yourself unless you're invited to work with someone, don't interfere with other peoples building projects/bases, don't steal or grief and be courteous to others.

Beerbellydude

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name : Beerbellydude
  2. Name(Optional) : Dries
  3. Age : 23
  4. Country : Belgium
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. : If you build close to someone first ask for their permission, don't build projects that will create lag for everyone. Basically be friendly, help someone if you can and enjoy the game with all the people on the server.

Achaikos

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name xDavidKing
  2. Name(Optional) David King
  3. Age 15
  4. Country United States
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. I view this rule as Respecting fellow members and their stuff, Have fun, and getting along with others

What

Jul 29, 2019
Even if it's paused I might aswell fill an application for future whitelisting. I'm fairly sure though sooner or later you will need to limit such stuff as Mystcraft ages to only "Official ones" so people won't make 30 each.
  1. MC Name - b0ffa
  2. Name(Optional) - Adam
  3. Age 17
  4. Country Sweden
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. Using common sense, there is no acceptable reason for griefing, harrasment or being an prick etc IRL, so why would such acts be allowed on a server?

jpbirdsgong

Jul 29, 2019
  1. jpbirdsgong
  2. john
  3. 26
  4. US
  5. Do what admins and staff tell you; don't mess with other people's builds and ask before checking things out; be forgiving of other people

Kataracta

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, quick question.

What happened to the Strong Boxes (from TE)? I had stuff in them and now it's gone.
Not a very big issue since I can mine and get back what I've lost, but should I avoid using the strongboxes?

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, a bug has been found using strong boxes. Refer to use another storage system untill we are ready to update TE

neobuddha

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name:neobuddha
  2. Name(Optional): Ramy
  3. Age 28
  4. Country Canada
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. simply put, i shouldn't be responsible and not be a jerk.
my email is : [email protected]

Deianaor

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name: Deianaor
  2. Name(Optional): Thomas
  3. Age 27
  4. Country Norway
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. to quote the wiccans do as thou wilt but harm none. so in general don't be a douche :) and help others if the need help

OJayUK

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name: OJayUK
  2. Name(Optional): Adam
  3. Age: 25
  4. Country: England
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about: I would assume reasonableness to be treating other players as how you would want to be treated i.e. don't grief, don't steal, play fair, be considerate etc.