1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Around the Galaxy [Migrated] [Please close this thread]

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by willierpt, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Indignity

Indignity New Member

MC Name
    PawnAeris

Name(Optional)
    Indi (Nickname)

Country
    UK

Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about.
    Don't be a douche; generally act as you would expect people to act towards you, and ofc, strive to a non laggy server!​

2. Lostkiller

Lostkiller New Member

1. MC Name: Lostkiller
    2. Name(Optional): Matt
    3. Age: 20
    4. Country: United States
    5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. It means to be understanding of the fellow community members/staff/owners and help out those who need. Treat everyone right and don't screw with others stuff because of the hard work they put into it. If its not yours don't touch. be respectful :)

3. Thefamousnoob

Thefamousnoob New Member

MC Name
    Thefamousnoob

Name(Optional)
    Tony (Nickname)

Country
    US

Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about.
    Be friendly, helpful, and think before you act. Building a small community. Help server.​

4. incorrect

incorrect New Member

1. MC Name: Maxhg521
    2. Name(Optional): Matthew
    3. Age: 15
    4. Country: United States
    5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about: Be Helpful, Respectful and Don't dis-respect anyone, and Help the Community not Hurt it
    (I was the only one not excepted what have i done wrong please reply and i will try to fix it)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  5. willierpt

willierpt New Member

Whitelisted

Rejected

6. incorrect

incorrect New Member

why didn't i get accepted :( just tell me and i will fix it, Please

7. willierpt

willierpt New Member

i tend not to accept 18- unless they really show maturity on their application

8. kissrocksforever

kissrocksforever New Member

Lots of people accepted but nobody online :(

9. incorrect

incorrect New Member

I am mature, i wont do anything wrong.

10. willierpt

willierpt New Member

Indeed, its sad.

11. Sushiba

Sushiba New Member

1. Sushibas
    2. Vitaly
    3. 30
    4. Russia
    5. Use common sense - no griefing, be polite, don't build too close to your neighbors e.t.c.

12. willierpt

willierpt New Member

Accepted, Welcome in.

13. AnonTakesOver

AnonTakesOver New Member

1. MC Name: AnonTakesOver (I use [email protected] to sign in)
    2. Name(Optional): Jason
    3. Age: 15
    4. Country: Australia
    5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about:
      Think logically, don't be an ass, be respectful, general rules apply, no stealing, grieving, etc, respect people, and most importantly have fun!

14. willierpt

willierpt New Member

Accepted

15. Ben David

Ben David New Member

1. Zenzes
    2. Ben David
    3. 14
    4. NO
    5. I'm not really that good in English but from what I have read I think that the rules means to not be a guy who only is annoying, makes stupid buildings, griefs, steals, asks for things that they cant make themselves and being an asshole. They of course needs to be friendly and help if they can or have time. That's my understanding of reasonable from my knowledge and from what I've read above. I hope that made any sense.

16. AbyssalRook

AbyssalRook New Member

1. MC Name: MaxKodan
    2. Name(Optional): Ryan
    3. Age: 25
    4. Country: United States (North-Eastern)
    5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about: To be reasonable is to realize that the main point of a server, especially one like this, is to have fun and experiment with a new modpack as a GROUP. I realize that some people grief for fun, but if all you're doing is ruining someone else's day then there's no real point, it's just mean. Being reasonable, to me, means working with others, not against them, because that's how you're going to have the most fun.

17. Waynebanks

Waynebanks New Member

1. MC Name waynebanks
    2. Name(Optional) quewayne
    3. Age 17
    4. Country i ama Jamaican
    5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. its very clear dont be a dick and bee killing newbies when you have all diamond and along with the rules that are on most severs yes those we all know them

18. willierpt

willierpt New Member

Accepted

Denied

19. Waynebanks

Waynebanks New Member

wish i could have joined but thats life for ya have a nice day :D (y)

20. AnonTakesOver

AnonTakesOver New Member

I'm trying to join the server, but I get "Logging in" for a bit then I get "time out" I have tried joining other servers and it works fine, but since there are some people online I assume it's my side, I have 13MBps download speed, is that fast enough to join? what is yours and others?