Whitelist Server Around the Galaxy [Migrated] [Please close this thread]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Indignity

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name
PawnAeris

Name(Optional)
Indi (Nickname)

Country
UK

Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about.
Don't be a douche; generally act as you would expect people to act towards you, and ofc, strive to a non laggy server!​

Lostkiller

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name: Lostkiller
  2. Name(Optional): Matt
  3. Age: 20
  4. Country: United States
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. It means to be understanding of the fellow community members/staff/owners and help out those who need. Treat everyone right and don't screw with others stuff because of the hard work they put into it. If its not yours don't touch. be respectful :)

Thefamousnoob

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name
Thefamousnoob

Name(Optional)
Tony (Nickname)

Country
US

Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about.
Be friendly, helpful, and think before you act. Building a small community. Help server.​

incorrect

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name: Maxhg521
  2. Name(Optional): Matthew
  3. Age: 15
  4. Country: United States
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about: Be Helpful, Respectful and Don't dis-respect anyone, and Help the Community not Hurt it
(I was the only one not excepted what have i done wrong please reply and i will try to fix it)

Last edited:

Sushiba

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Sushibas
  2. Vitaly
  3. 30
  4. Russia
  5. Use common sense - no griefing, be polite, don't build too close to your neighbors e.t.c.

AnonTakesOver

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name: AnonTakesOver (I use [email protected] to sign in)
  2. Name(Optional): Jason
  3. Age: 15
  4. Country: Australia
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about:
    Think logically, don't be an ass, be respectful, general rules apply, no stealing, grieving, etc, respect people, and most importantly have fun!

Ben David

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Zenzes
  2. Ben David
  3. 14
  4. NO
  5. I'm not really that good in English but from what I have read I think that the rules means to not be a guy who only is annoying, makes stupid buildings, griefs, steals, asks for things that they cant make themselves and being an asshole. They of course needs to be friendly and help if they can or have time. That's my understanding of reasonable from my knowledge and from what I've read above. I hope that made any sense.

AbyssalRook

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name: MaxKodan
  2. Name(Optional): Ryan
  3. Age: 25
  4. Country: United States (North-Eastern)
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about: To be reasonable is to realize that the main point of a server, especially one like this, is to have fun and experiment with a new modpack as a GROUP. I realize that some people grief for fun, but if all you're doing is ruining someone else's day then there's no real point, it's just mean. Being reasonable, to me, means working with others, not against them, because that's how you're going to have the most fun.

Waynebanks

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name waynebanks
  2. Name(Optional) quewayne
  3. Age 17
  4. Country i ama Jamaican
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. its very clear dont be a dick and bee killing newbies when you have all diamond and along with the rules that are on most severs yes those we all know them

AnonTakesOver

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to join the server, but I get "Logging in" for a bit then I get "time out" I have tried joining other servers and it works fine, but since there are some people online I assume it's my side, I have 13MBps download speed, is that fast enough to join? what is yours and others?