Whitelist Server Around the Galaxy [Migrated] [Please close this thread]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
It should not be a problem, but because you are from australia, and the server is in the oposite side of the world the lines might cross somewhere :p Are you sure you entering the IP correctly?

Kataracta

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Mincraft name - Kataracta
  2. Name(Optional) - Catalin
  3. Age - 33
  4. Country - Romania
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. - Don't be mean to others, don't break, steal, mess with others stuff. If need something ask to borrow and return as soon as possible, help others if possible, try to be friends with anyone wishing it.

plinker

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name - plinkerz
  2. Name(Optional) - Francisco
  3. Age - 26
  4. Country - Spain
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. - For me it's simple: respect. Respect the work of the other players, respect the server not doing things that may cause lag, play peaceful and enjoy this awesome new modpack. :)

eriksters1

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name - eriksters1
  2. Name(Optional) - eric
  3. Age - 14
  4. Country - Latvia
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. - no griefinf/Fing with other peoples stuffz! dont be an Ahole!

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
Found out that ProjectRed ores were not spawning! The server is currently performing a RetroGen on this ores, and should come back up soon!
Also if you have a duplicate FlatSigns mod in your list disable the one with "universal" on the name.

Magickftw

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name: Magickftw
  2. I prefer not giving out my IRL name due to personal reasons.
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: USA (PA)
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about.
Don't abuse glitches/exploits, especially if the server doesn't ban any items
Avoid causing lag/crashes to the server (such as creating too many Mystcraft ages)
Respect others and their property, pvp only with consent from the other player

sros

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name: Sros1995
  2. Name(Optional): Piseth
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: Combodia
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about: Do whatever you want, have fun, but make sure others can do so as well.

Myu

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name: wilsonreborn
  2. Name(Optional): Myu or anything u want ba
  3. Age: 20
  4. Country: Singapore
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about: Uhm, Do not pester people unless they like it and just simply have fun => .

demchrome

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name: Demchrome
  2. Name(Optional): Zilvinas
  3. Age: 24
  4. Country: Lithuania
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about.: don't be an ass and don't spoil the fun :)

Dale

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name Enigma85
  2. Name(Optional) Dale
  3. Age 28
  4. Country USA
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about. Dont run around like a crazy person messing up stuff and killing people for no reason and dont build stuff to lag the server to hell. :D

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get on the server with advanced genetics? It always results in a crash for me.
You need that mod to enter the server, maybe your modpack download is corrupt and you probably need to redownload it on the ftb launcher

Enviado do meu ME371MG através de Tapatalk