Whitelist Server Around the Galaxy [Migrated] [Please close this thread]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
bIdFXTd.png

Server Migrated to Dw20 Pack
See this Thread

Old Map Download[Horizons]:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/4PNEdITH/HorizonsWorld.html

Last edited:

kissrocksforever

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name
- kissrocksforever
  1. Name(Optional)
- Andrew
  1. Age
  1. Country
- Canada
  1. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about.
- Seems to me you're looking for a small community of like minding individuals who respect the entire community. to simplify, No stealing, No greifing, and respect one another. Don't go overboard with lag creating blocks and whatnot. I suppose the best way to put it would be to treat other how you'd like to be treated.

paultheoct0pus

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name - cookieman373
  2. Name(Optional) - Mark
  3. Age - 15
  4. Country - U.S.
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about.
    The one rule is pretty much be logical and follow basic guidelines to every server. I take this rule as a do not grief, steal, disrespect, or harrass others. Also, I will keep in mind what I am making to prevent lag and make sure I am not making the server unenjoyable for others. I hope to get accepted, as I am used to playing tech modpacks such as unleashed. I haven't even heard of half these mods in the pack, so it will definitely be fun exploring it all. I will respect others and help them if I have sufficient knowledge.
    P.S. Willing to base with an active player / have skype / teamspeak and can talk to the community.

bluechiken0funk

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name-bluechiken0funk
Name-Joe
Age-20
Country U.S.
To put it bluntly the one rule basically means dont be an asshole. You have a right to have fun, as long as that fun doesnt come from ruining everyone elses fun. Atleast thats how i see it.

Neoharvester

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Neoharvester
  2. Neo
  3. 23
  4. U.S.A.
  5. Don't be a douchebag. Just have fun, play nicely with others, don't be greedy with server resources with things like chunkloading, and just have a good time playing FTB the way in one of the thousand ways it's meant to be played.

Arkenseth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Arkenseth
RL -Greg
Age-25
Canada
in one word. Respect. respect other peoples things/space and everyone should get along fine

DrParadise

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name: DrParadise
  2. Name(Optional): Shawn
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: USA
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about: I view this rule pretty much as don't be an asshole. Respect everyone and their stuff, and they do the same to you. Don't greif, don't randomly kill people, basic stuff to just not be a dick.

Methii

Jul 29, 2019
1 Methii
2 Thomas
3 25
4 the Netherlands
5 Basically don't be a dick. Do whatever you want, have fun, but make sure others can do so as well.

DeamonHal

Jul 29, 2019
1: DeamonHal
2: Robert
3: 21
4: Canada
5: To allow others to have fun and be creative, but also to respect everyone as well as the privilege of using those blocks.

Fakerick

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Fakerick
  2. Rick (Ooh, Surprise!)
  3. A mere 16 years old.
  4. the Netherlands
  5. Use common sense, don't F with other's builds and do not "accidentally" make lag machines.

TehEpicPeanut

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MC Name - TehEpicPeanut
  2. Name(Optional) - Kyle
  3. Age - 15
  4. Country - U.S.
  5. Explain in your own words what the server one rule is all about.
    Be nice to others respect the owner and allow people to create what they want and don't mess with them. Don't cause lag on the server and respect the other players.

marsh2907

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Dragon2907
  2. Alex
  3. 22
  4. UK
  5. Treat everyone nicely/equally, don't interfere with peoples builds if they haven't given you permission (even if your only trying to help). Remember that what you do/build on the server can have major impacts on everyone.