Aroma Back Up saves, and saves, and saves... can't config

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Lillitha

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Aroma Back Up saves, and saves, and saves... can't config
Launcher Version:
latest
Modpack:
FTB Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I can't find anything to change the Backups, it saves and saves, i wanted 1 Backup in 48 hours, and it should save only the latest 2. But it still backups every 2nd hour and saves all of them, i have to delete everyday...

My Config from Aroma looks like this:

# Configuration file

general {
# If all players or only admins can use the /backup command.
B:allPlayers=true

# If the blacklist is enabled, the dimensions (ids) specified here will not be backed up.
I:blacklist <
>

# Compression rate. Has to be between 9 (high compression) and 1 (low compression).
I:compressionRate=5

# How frequently a automatic backup is done in minutes. 0 means Auto-Backup disabled.
I:delay=2880

# How many backups are kept. 0 means infinite
I:keep=2

# Where to store the Backups. Either an absolute path or relative to the minecraft folder.
S:location=./backups
B:eek:nShutdown=false

# If a backup should be done when the world gets loaded.
B:eek:nStartup=false

# If the scheduled backup should be skipped if no players were on the server since the last one.
B:skipbackup=true

# If this is set to true, it will use the Dimension Whitelist, if it is false, it will use the Dimension Blacklist
B:useWhitelist=false

# If the whitelist is enabled, only the dimensions (ids) specified here will be backed up.
I:whitelist <
>
}

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Infinity Evolved uses FTBUtilities for backupping. Go to Infinity -> Minecraft -> local -> ftbu and there you can find config.json that manages the backupping among other things.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Yea I don't really understand how it is atm. Like, does FTBUtilities use AromaBackup for the actual backups and overwrites its configs with FTBU ones or what's going on

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Aromabackup was removed in 2.0.0