Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

drakthaal

Jul 29, 2019
i think i know the problem it is the second last invetory slot contains some kind of item without a picture i just need you to delete that.[DOUBLEPOST=1374585961][/DOUBLEPOST]i have been waiting for a week this is actually starting to get me pretty annoyed...

sbdixson

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Drak, you should attempt a different version of java, I had an ssue where I was logging in and then it was booting me right away, that did the trick

Also the servers been down for a few hours, so that's not good

drakthaal

Jul 29, 2019
i have an item in my inventory that redpower blockbreakers somehow created and i crash after joining i joined from 2 different computers still the same problem i need him to delete the second last item in the item hotbar.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
A reply to a player's concerns and questions about the current state of Arelia:

You ought to understand that it's currently impossible to revive Arelia due to the nature of FTB, but that doesn't mean that I've forgotten about it. I'm waiting to see what happens to FTB and then will proceed with a revival. Mindcrack is now the 4th or 5th most popular modpack, and the two top modpacks are constantly changing and in beta, and the others, like Mindcrack, are most likely being discontinued. It seems, although I hate map resets, it may be entirely necessary for one as the Mindcrack FTB modpack is likely to be discontinued, which begs the question what will replace it. I will most likely go with FTB Unleashed as this is most likely the most popular one, even if I personally feel it is extremely unbalanced; but I guess it's a community server and it doesn't matter if one person is ultimately powerful compared to another. So you're welcome to play on Arelia, I'm still investing money to keep it online, and in a week or two or when FTB sorts itsself out, I may then have to do a map restart and move on to a new modpack.

Reactions: Wongger

Jnvn

Jul 29, 2019
Looking forward to Unleashed, Rob. I've been really busy with work lately, but when the restart happens I'll definitely try to squeeze in a few hours.

lolpierandom

Jul 29, 2019
It's pretty much necessary, isn't it? I don't think Unhinged would be very popular at all- Unleashed may be unbalanced on the front of easiness, but Unhinged is extremely grindy and has pretty much everything set on absurdly expensive; which is contrary to how this server has been since I joined, at the very least.

Wongger

Jul 29, 2019
Hey robbo, I haven't been on in awhile due work and my social life. I would love to rejoin when the new server begins and help with anything. I think the unleashed pack is unbalanced but I have heard rumours that they are working out the bugs currently and it won't be so bad upon release.

Valoe

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Arelians!
I'm back from a lengthy lovely summer vacation. Keep me posted on what's going on with the server. Would love to rejoin you guys. :)
-Valoe

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
Memory issues are plaguing the server at the moment, and Robbo needs his server host to set a few options, so UNLEASHED! but needs a while longer...

TrexMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
So my in-game name is TREX_MONKEY123 , I've been playing Minecraft for about 2 to 3 years, so i'm not a grizzled ancient but i've been around long enough to see the game progress to become the amazing game it is today. (except for soul sand, that just gets on my nerves).

I haven't played FTB a whole lot, barely any to be totally honest. However i did play alot of Technic mods and such so i have a good idea about how these tech mods work.

My favorite mods in FTB Unleashed are Extra Biomes and Twilight Forest. These are my favorite mods because since the day i started playing Minecraft it was always the feeling of exploration which really made the game for me, so having these mods kind of rejuvenates that feeling. And the thing i enjoy most about the game is that feeling of exploration which i mentioned in the previous sentience.

Also, something to note is that the reason i want join this server is because my friend Gingerbread_915 recently joined and told me that i should try it out, so yeah...

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
So my in-game name is TREX_MONKEY123 , I've been playing Minecraft for about 2 to 3 years, so i'm not a grizzled ancient but i've been around long enough to see the game progress to become the amazing game it is today. (except for soul sand, that just gets on my nerves).

I haven't played FTB a whole lot, barely any to be totally honest. However i did play alot of Technic mods and such so i have a good idea about how these tech mods work.

My favorite mods in FTB Unleashed are Extra Biomes and Twilight Forest. These are my favorite mods because since the day i started playing Minecraft it was always the feeling of exploration which really made the game for me, so having these mods kind of rejuvenates that feeling. And the thing i enjoy most about the game is that feeling of exploration which i mentioned in the previous sentience.

Also, something to note is that the reason i want join this server is because my friend Gingerbread_915 recently joined and told me that i should try it out, so yeah...

Application approved :) Welcome to Arelia.

acezora12

Jul 29, 2019
My in game name is acezora12, I've been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now so I'm not a pro, but I'm not far off.
To be honest, I haven't played much FTB, but I have played a lot of the Technic Mods like Tekkit, Technic, the new Hexxit, and many more. I've never really learned about most of the technical things, but my friend (in-game name Gingerbread_915) is very good with many mods, and I'm always willing to learn.
My favorite mods in Mindcrack FTB pack are the Portal Gun Mod, and whichever mod allows to have your items on your back. I feel that the portal gun mod adds a realm of efficiency to Minecraft and a new way to play. The other mod gives me a feel of realism as I have a pickaxe on my back walking through a village, only to pull it back out for a day of mining.
The thing I really enjoy about the game is how expansive it is. There are so many things to do and when you think you've done it all, there's so much more to offer, so much more to learn. I've always enjoyed that about Minecraft, and any form of it.
Whenever I go on servers, I never grief, use only that which I have permissions for, and do what I'm told. I hope that I may be able to join your server, because from what I saw, I liked very much.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
My in game name is acezora12, I've been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now so I'm not a pro, but I'm not far off.
To be honest, I haven't played much FTB, but I have played a lot of the Technic Mods like Tekkit, Technic, the new Hexxit, and many more. I've never really learned about most of the technical things, but my friend (in-game name Gingerbread_915) is very good with many mods, and I'm always willing to learn.
My favorite mods in Mindcrack FTB pack are the Portal Gun Mod, and whichever mod allows to have your items on your back. I feel that the portal gun mod adds a realm of efficiency to Minecraft and a new way to play. The other mod gives me a feel of realism as I have a pickaxe on my back walking through a village, only to pull it back out for a day of mining.
The thing I really enjoy about the game is how expansive it is. There are so many things to do and when you think you've done it all, there's so much more to offer, so much more to learn. I've always enjoyed that about Minecraft, and any form of it.
Whenever I go on servers, I never grief, use only that which I have permissions for, and do what I'm told. I hope that I may be able to join your server, because from what I saw, I liked very much.
Application approved. Welcome to Arelia.

eumbokum

Jul 29, 2019
hey so is arelia on unleashed
its also saying im missing these mods when i launch unleashed

applied energistics
ccmultipart
tconstruct
logisticspipermain
mcmultipart

Help plz and ty

korehaven

Jul 29, 2019
hey so is arelia on unleashed
its also saying im missing these mods when i launch unleashed

applied energistics
ccmultipart
tconstruct
logisticspipermain
mcmultipart

Help plz and ty

Change the version of Unleashed to 1.1.2, and make sure the Plenty o Biomes and Vending Modpacks are enabled. That should allow you to connect