Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

lolpierandom

Jul 29, 2019
Robbo, are there any plans for a community forum, or will this be the main place for off-server community chatter?

mango541

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: mango541
How long I have been playing Minecraft: Almost 2 years and on going. Love everything about the game! From the crazy architecture to the simple dirt houses everything is awesome, and Feed the Beast only adds more to the already amazing game!
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Not long actually, only about a week but I love the endless possibilities that it adds to the game.
My favorite mods in Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: IC2, Buildcraft, and Thaumcraft. I'm interested most in these because of the amount of content they add to the game including power in general and transport pipes which add so much to the game in my opinion. Thaumcraft I am still trying to get a grasp of but I'm learning fast! Honestly these are my real favorites because I haven't had the time to wrap my mind around the other mods, but that'll change soon.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: How much the game is like Legos but in a different and more advanced way. I think all of us just enjoy such a simple game because, we can make it as complicated or as simple as we want, unlike Call of Duty that seems to get more and more complicated each day. The act of creating and being able to have others learn and see what this game can be is really awesome. The addition of FTB in my past couple days of playing has blown my mind on the possibilities in this game, but when it comes down to it my favorite thing about the game is how you build up and get better and better. The game never ends!

> I'm a 19 year old male studying Electrical Engineering at Oregon State University.

> I love intricate contraptions and love trying to figure out how things work (circuit boards have always blown my mind)

> I don't start fights I resolve them.

> Love almost every type of music but mostly beats with a good bass line.

LittleExo_

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:LittleExo_
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: For about 1 year or 2 year.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:Umm , I've been playing Feed The Beast for a few months .
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:My favourite mods in the mindcrack ftb pack is thaumcraft and the reason I like them is , they are interesting and you can be like a wizard and swing your wand around your crucible making your own stuff like Thaumium and more stuffs.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:I enjoy most about the game is I can adventure around and build around in the overworld and as well in the other dimensions like twilight forest and nether dimension .

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:LittleExo_
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: For about 1 year or 2 year.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:Umm , I've been playing Feed The Beast for a few months .
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:My favourite mods in the mindcrack ftb pack is thaumcraft and the reason I like them is , they are interesting and you can be like a wizard and swing your wand around your crucible making your own stuff like Thaumium and more stuffs.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:I enjoy most about the game is I can adventure around and build around in the overworld and as well in the other dimensions like twilight forest and nether dimension .

You are going to need to expand upon this application before it will be considered.

Reactions: LittleExo_

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: mango541
How long I have been playing Minecraft: Almost 2 years and on going. Love everything about the game! From the crazy architecture to the simple dirt houses everything is awesome, and Feed the Beast only adds more to the already amazing game!
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Not long actually, only about a week but I love the endless possibilities that it adds to the game.
My favorite mods in Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: IC2, Buildcraft, and Thaumcraft. I'm interested most in these because of the amount of content they add to the game including power in general and transport pipes which add so much to the game in my opinion. Thaumcraft I am still trying to get a grasp of but I'm learning fast! Honestly these are my real favorites because I haven't had the time to wrap my mind around the other mods, but that'll change soon.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: How much the game is like Legos but in a different and more advanced way. I think all of us just enjoy such a simple game because, we can make it as complicated or as simple as we want, unlike Call of Duty that seems to get more and more complicated each day. The act of creating and being able to have others learn and see what this game can be is really awesome. The addition of FTB in my past couple days of playing has blown my mind on the possibilities in this game, but when it comes down to it my favorite thing about the game is how you build up and get better and better. The game never ends!

> I'm a 19 year old male studying Electrical Engineering at Oregon State University.

> I love intricate contraptions and love trying to figure out how things work (circuit boards have always blown my mind)

> I don't start fights I resolve them.

> Love almost every type of music but mostly beats with a good bass line.

A fantastic application! I hope you have a great time on Arelia! :)

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Robbo, are there any plans for a community forum, or will this be the main place for off-server community chatter?

From past experience, I've found a community forum specific for the server is rarely used or needed. I'd suggest you can chat on this thread no problem at all though. If this thread is used enough, then I'd consider getting a forum set up.

jonnyz154

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: jonny154
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I think 2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Ever since it was the 1.2.3 Challange map
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I like Computercraft Because you can make some crazy programs with it. Also i like Redpower it makes Redstone easier and i like the tube because it dosent make the item drop on the floor when a inv is full.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Building crazy machines and Exploring

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: jonny154
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I think 2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Ever since it was the 1.2.3 Challange map
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I like Computercraft Because you can make some crazy programs with it. Also i like Redpower it makes Redstone easier and i like the tube because it dosent make the item drop on the floor when a inv is full.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Building crazy machines and Exploring

You will need to improve upon this application before it will be considered.

Hao2Pro

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Onoitna
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Roughly 2 years, on and off.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Roughly 5 months, I've currently playing on a server, but looking for a more active one.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I enjoy thaumcraft and would really like to learn beecraft. Thaumcraft for the discovery, and those moments where you're like OOOH!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I enjoy designing, and the expansion of the amount of building blocks you can use thanks to FTB. I really love designing with the engineering blocks, they just look simply amazing.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Roughly 5 months, I've currently playing on a server, but looking for a more active one.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I enjoy thaumcraft and would really like to learn beecraft. Thaumcraft for the discovery, and those moments where you're like OOOH!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I enjoy designing, and the expansion of the amount of building blocks you can use thanks to FTB. I really love designing with the engineering blocks, they just look simply amazing.

I'm afraid you'll need to improve on this application before it can be considered as such.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Following your conversation with Helkarakse, I'd like to welcome you to the server! Have a great time on Arelia.

bmanxxflxx

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN: Bmanxxflxx

How long have I been playing minecraft?: I have been playing for about 2 years during early alpha around the times mobs was first installed into the game and séance that time I have played tekkit and FTB both started around the time of their release and have been on many servers for all of them.

How long have I been playing FTB: I have been playing FTB for afew months now with my gamer group "AUGAMERS" but that server has been empty for quiet some time and I prefer playing with a more active community who I can enjoy the game with.

My fav mod in the mudpack: My fav mod has to be thumbcraft. tho I have been trying to expend my knowledge outside of thumbcraft I do find it to be the most widely useful mod in FTB. It really adds a lot of mystery to the newer gamer and a wide area of things that can help you as you progress through the game.

The thing I enjoy about the game the most is: I Enjoy building structures that beat my previous builds and expend my abilities. Also enjoy see what other people can come up with in their builds to help inspire me for my next project. As fare as mods go I thoroughly enjoy creating new difficult machines and the structures that I build with or around this amazing machines. but when it comes to servers I love meeting new people and building with them weather we work together, or I teach them what I know, or even if someone with much more experience then myself teaches me.

Extra: I have played on afew servers over the years and I have yet to have any problems nor have I ever been booted from any servers 2 of witch have made me a admin. the reason I am currently looking for a new server is do to the fact that the server I was playing on was been empty for quiet some time and I have found it to be the same as playing single player witch makes the game extremely dull. I am looking for a friendly and fun community that I could be apart of and add to.

What ever your decision I do thank you for taking the time out to read over my application I know how annoying it can be to constantly read through this forums.

Liontail

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Liontail
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since late Pre-alpha.
  • How long I have been playing Feed The Beast: I have played FTB since a friend showed me it About 6 months ago.
  • My favorite mods in the mindcrack FTB pack are: Xycraft, and IC2, both for the convenience they add to the game. They also can work as a form of decoration, a giant Xycraft tank of lava looks pretty cool.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I enjoy going on new servers and meeting up with someone who knows more about a mod than I do, and vise versa. Then it becomes a learning experience for the both of us, as well as a fun pass time.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Liontail
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since late Pre-alpha.
  • How long I have been playing Feed The Beast: I have played FTB since a friend showed me it About 6 months ago.
  • My favorite mods in the mindcrack FTB pack are: Xycraft, and IC2, both for the convenience they add to the game. They also can work as a form of decoration, a giant Xycraft tank of lava looks pretty cool.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I enjoy going on new servers and meeting up with someone who knows more about a mod than I do, and vise versa. Then it becomes a learning experience for the both of us, as well as a fun pass time.

You will need to expand upon your application in order for it to be considered as such.

kubaaa5

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: kubaaa5
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing mine craft for about 3 years now. I started being a complete noob and was just punching blocks for fun! I now have great knowledge on the game and build complex things. I love building automatic farms and such and love building long term projects!
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing Feed The Beast since It came out! I got my motivation from direwolf20 and the mindcrack crew. Feed The Beast was hard at first but then I became very experienced in it and learned how to play! I love all the hard stuff about FTB and love having a challenge. I love being able to build automatic stuff with this modpack and I love being able to make stuff that are amazing and complex.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: My favorite mods are IC2 and Build craft. I love these mods because they are advanced and add lots of fun stuff to the game. They make they make the game more "automatic" and make it able to build complex stuff and complex machines that are very useful in t he game!!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: What I enjoy the most about this game is that you can build whatever you want! You can build big stuff and small stuff and your imagination is endless. I love making things automatic and I love being able to make stuff that impresses other people. I love to have a crazy imagination and I sure as hell donate all my thoughts and time to this game! I perfect everything I do and I try to make everything I make the BEST!

Aresia

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Faye_Aresia
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 7 months
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: NA
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
    Thaumcraft (MAGIC!) IC2 (SCIENCE!) Forestry (NATURE!) Twilight Forest (ADVENTURE!)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I know I am still very new to this game but, I love the immense expanse of the game! I used to think I could only enjoy a game with good graphics, but the first time I ever played Minecraft I was instantly hooked. The freedom and ability to create anything you desire while working with friends in a team or even on your own is amazing! I am a theatre technician/designer so my creativity knows no bounds! Minecraft allows me, whilst outside the theatre world, to be inventive, creative, artistic, scientifc, adventurous, and so much more. I heard a lot about this server and have gotten glimpses of the landscape and am very excited to start building, that is if you allow me to join your server. :) I promise I am not here to ruin any one's property or get in the way of progress I hope to add to the thriving community and show the other players of this server what I have to offer.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration!
Faye_Aresia

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN: Bmanxxflxx

How long have I been playing minecraft?: I have been playing for about 2 years during early alpha around the times mobs was first installed into the game and séance that time I have played tekkit and FTB both started around the time of their release and have been on many servers for all of them.

How long have I been playing FTB: I have been playing FTB for afew months now with my gamer group "AUGAMERS" but that server has been empty for quiet some time and I prefer playing with a more active community who I can enjoy the game with.

My fav mod in the mudpack: My fav mod has to be thumbcraft. tho I have been trying to expend my knowledge outside of thumbcraft I do find it to be the most widely useful mod in FTB. It really adds a lot of mystery to the newer gamer and a wide area of things that can help you as you progress through the game.

The thing I enjoy about the game the most is: I Enjoy building structures that beat my previous builds and expend my abilities. Also enjoy see what other people can come up with in their builds to help inspire me for my next project. As fare as mods go I thoroughly enjoy creating new difficult machines and the structures that I build with or around this amazing machines. but when it comes to servers I love meeting new people and building with them weather we work together, or I teach them what I know, or even if someone with much more experience then myself teaches me.

Extra: I have played on afew servers over the years and I have yet to have any problems nor have I ever been booted from any servers 2 of witch have made me a admin. the reason I am currently looking for a new server is do to the fact that the server I was playing on was been empty for quiet some time and I have found it to be the same as playing single player witch makes the game extremely dull. I am looking for a friendly and fun community that I could be apart of and add to.

What ever your decision I do thank you for taking the time out to read over my application I know how annoying it can be to constantly read through this forums.

• My in-game name: kubaaa5
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing mine craft for about 3 years now. I started being a complete noob and was just punching blocks for fun! I now have great knowledge on the game and build complex things. I love building automatic farms and such and love building long term projects!
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing Feed The Beast since It came out! I got my motivation from direwolf20 and the mindcrack crew. Feed The Beast was hard at first but then I became very experienced in it and learned how to play! I love all the hard stuff about FTB and love having a challenge. I love being able to build automatic stuff with this modpack and I love being able to make stuff that are amazing and complex.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: My favorite mods are IC2 and Build craft. I love these mods because they are advanced and add lots of fun stuff to the game. They make they make the game more "automatic" and make it able to build complex stuff and complex machines that are very useful in t he game!!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: What I enjoy the most about this game is that you can build whatever you want! You can build big stuff and small stuff and your imagination is endless. I love making things automatic and I love being able to make stuff that impresses other people. I love to have a crazy imagination and I sure as hell donate all my thoughts and time to this game! I perfect everything I do and I try to make everything I make the BEST!
  • My in-game name: Faye_Aresia
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 7 months
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: NA
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
    Thaumcraft (MAGIC!) IC2 (SCIENCE!) Forestry (NATURE!) Twilight Forest (ADVENTURE!)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I know I am still very new to this game but, I love the immense expanse of the game! I used to think I could only enjoy a game with good graphics, but the first time I ever played Minecraft I was instantly hooked. The freedom and ability to create anything you desire while working with friends in a team or even on your own is amazing! I am a theatre technician/designer so my creativity knows no bounds! Minecraft allows me, whilst outside the theatre world, to be inventive, creative, artistic, scientifc, adventurous, and so much more. I heard a lot about this server and have gotten glimpses of the landscape and am very excited to start building, that is if you allow me to join your server. :) I promise I am not here to ruin any one's property or get in the way of progress I hope to add to the thriving community and show the other players of this server what I have to offer.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration!
Faye_Aresia

Three very good applications, it's nice to see there are people in the world that do put in the effort! Welcome all three of you, to the server :)

Emrehoops

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Emrehoops
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 4-5 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 1 year
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Industrialcraft, Industrialcraft , Buildcraft, Extra bees, GraviSuit, Grech tech are the main ones I use.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: How much things their are to do and the freedom of all of it. It's a great game and I know if I get accepted into this server I can really help out players that don't know that much about all of these mods. I hope you enjoyed reading my application and thank you so much, I hope you I can join this friendly and amazing community. Thank you
  • -Emre

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Emrehoops
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 4-5 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 1 year
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Industrialcraft, Industrialcraft , Buildcraft, Extra bees, GraviSuit, Grech tech are the main ones I use.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: How much things their are to do and the freedom of all of it. It's a great game and I know if I get accepted into this server I can really help out players that don't know that much about all of these mods. I hope you enjoyed reading my application and thank you so much, I hope you I can join this friendly and amazing community. Thank you
  • -Emre

You'll need to expand on your application if you are still interested in joining this server.

Lokarn

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: i_Lokarn_I
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Nearly a year
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: About 7 months give or take
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I really enjoy Thaumcraft 3. I really like the golems for automating things I have used them to automate all sorts of tasks from farms, to keeping my crafting area stocked with materials from my storage area. I also like Xycraft blocks I think they add some very neat textures to the game that can be used in ways to spiffy up a room or building, and the useful tools are also nice to have. While I really like RP2 I try to avoid using it too much since I am afraid it will be removed from the pack soon due to the mod author not updating it. Ther. expansion is always neat too. I tend to start off with TE for fast early progression, but If the GT mod is on easy I might skip that route aside from necessary machines like the Mag. Crucible, and others. I like most of the mods in the pack, that's why I chose it to play on. :p
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is : I know it sounds silly but I really like to help solve problems. I am a service tech in real life and I like to discover problems that other people can't quite figure out and help offer solutions. I also enjoy creative building just to make a nice building. My bases tend to be functional, and look nice with what I think of as interesting designs. I guess I'd say I just really like most aspects of the game.
I'm a 34 year old gamer who's been gaming for my whole life. I've played most mmo's and have ran several, well one guild across several games. One of my favorite things about playing multiplayer games is the potential to find long term friends who I can add to my current gaming group. While playing World of Warcraft I gathered a small group of friends who have now been playing all kinds of games together for over 9 years. Some of the guys I play games with now I met when they were 12 and now they have graduated college. I'm glad to have met them, and I hope I will keep adding friends as I go. Sadly, not many of these guys are into Minecraft, so I tend to play it alone or with one or two of them, but they don't play much.
I had been hosting a server from my house for a while, but like I said they don't play much so it's usually just me playing alone, and that's less fun for me.
Hopefully I see you guys soon, if not enjoy the game, it's pretty cool.