Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

htbtiger

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: PatrickJohns123
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: a few months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: thermal expansion, thaumcraft and gregtech
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: building, discovering new things, learning and having fun while doing that.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: PatrickJohns123
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: a few months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: thermal expansion, thaumcraft and gregtech
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: building, discovering new things, learning and having fun while doing that.
I'm afraid you won't make it on to the server. Thanks for your application though.

Georgi Pavlovski

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:monkeyblo4231
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Mid alpha.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since I say slowpokes video on the Original Map
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Steve's Carts, Thaumcraft, and Thermal Expansion/Forestry/Portalgun.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: That you have Almost INFINTE possibilities on what you can do, and thats why I bought minecraft to begin with. I may not be the best at things, but I'm a quick learner.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:monkeyblo4231
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Mid alpha.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since I say slowpokes video on the Original Map
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Steve's Carts, Thaumcraft, and Thermal Expansion/Forestry/Portalgun.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: That you have Almost INFINTE possibilities on what you can do, and thats why I bought minecraft to begin with. I may not be the best at things, but I'm a quick learner.
I'm afraid you would have to have improved this application if you'd wished to be a member. Thanks for applying anyway!

ShadowStriker77

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: ShadowStriker77
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 7-8 months
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: my favorite things have to be the thaumcraft and all the new technology, with the vanilla minecraft it was really boring because it was the same thing over and over but this allows you to modernize minecraft i love it. Mindcrack has to be one of my top 5 things i do everyday that I can
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I enjoy the almost endless combinations that can be made and the atmosphere of all the players and the fun i have everyday with it learning new things every day. I've been playing FTB a long time so I know a lot but the things that i don't know i will learn and i'm friendly and i want to help people the best i can. these things are my favorite!!!! :) I hope you accept me :)

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: digitaltripp
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Just getting into minecraft.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Today
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Not sure any suggestions
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: unlimited creativity, allows me to reminisce about my days playing UO

You will need to expand upon your application if you are still interested in becoming a member of Arelia.

viegen

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: viegen10
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: off and on for about a year
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: long enough to understand the basics, though i am hardly an expert
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: buildcraft and thermal expansion, though i still have to learn how the latter works. My knowledge of buildcraft is enough to build the kind of factory i described below.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: setting up huge automated factories, I always find it very satisfying to have a self sustaining factory and working from there.
Things you should know about me:
I'm a Dutch 22 year old male.
I'm a student at the HU in Holland, majoring in English
I will be able to come online between 1 to 5 hours during the week and probable 3 to 6 hours in the weekends
Though i'm obviously not as experienced with MindcrackFTB as you would like, I hope you guys will give me a shot and see how fast i can teach myself/be taught :D

Lynx25

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Lynx25
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2 Years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: A Few months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
    Thaumcraft (MAGIC!) IC2 (SCIENCE!) Forestry (NATURE!) Twilight Forest (ADVENTURE!)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Being creative and sharing idea's with others in a constructive and enjoyable way, Building aesthetically pleasing work and being part of something bigger.
I am a mature, conscientious and responsible person who will add and not detract from the server and its inhabitants, Please consider me for the white-list.

Many Thanks,
Lynx

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Lynx25
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2 Years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: A Few months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
    Thaumcraft (MAGIC!) IC2 (SCIENCE!) Forestry (NATURE!) Twilight Forest (ADVENTURE!)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Being creative and sharing idea's with others in a constructive and enjoyable way, Building aesthetically pleasing work and being part of something bigger.
I am a mature, conscientious and responsible person who will add and not detract from the server and its inhabitants, Please consider me for the white-list.

Many Thanks,
Lynx

The chances of your application being approved improves in proportion to the length and quality of your application. Have a look at some of the approved applications in this thread.

Lynx25

Jul 29, 2019
The chances of your application being approved improves in proportion to the length and quality of your application. Have a look at some of the approved applications in this thread.
Understood, i feel i have included the answers to the questions as well as a little blurb about myself and where im coming from.
Adding substance for the sake of adding length at this point seems a little benign, i will await an admin response and take it from there of course. I appreciate the head's up.

Lynx

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:Travno
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:7 months
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:2 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:One of my favorite mods in Mindcrack FTB is Thaumcraft, i really enjoy all that stuff that i can research and i can spend many hours to research them so that is mean many hours of fun. I like to make automated farms with golems and they are really fun and they help me a lot. I also like gregtech because its make the game harder so its take more time to make all the machines, its add also some machines that i like so its make more fun the game for me.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:I enjoy everything in that game but most that i can make everything i have dream and i like. Its like a second life but you can do a lot of things that you cant in real life like flying with a jetpack xD I like to play online only because its not fun to play alone and i search for new players when i join one server to play together with them and become neighbors :)
(Hope that applications its better)
Considering your persistance on asking about the server, it seems like you're really excited about joining. In which case, I would like to welcome you to Arelia and hope you have a good time! Sorry for the delay in the acceptance process, I'm super busy at the moment.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019

Though you have indeed included answers to the questions, you have gone in to very little if any detail. I appreciate that you do seem like a mature player, but expanding your application is not about making it longer, it's about showcasing your character and personality to Helkarakse and I. We'd love to see a little more about you and what you enjoy about Minecraft and Feed the Beast. If you expand on your application in such a way that does this, then we'll glady welcome you. Thanks Lynx!

Lynx25

Jul 29, 2019
Though you have indeed included answers to the questions, you have gone in to very little if any detail. I appreciate that you do seem like a mature player, but expanding your application is not about making it longer, it's about showcasing your character and personality to Helkarakse and I. We'd love to see a little more about you and what you enjoy about Minecraft and Feed the Beast. If you expand on your application in such a way that does this, then we'll glady welcome you. Thanks Lynx!

Hey, I appreciate you taking the time to re-iterate.
Consider this a extension to my app.

I started mine-craft a few years back and was really interested in the open ended creativeness of the game and the survival aspect.
After a year or so i started to get bored with vanilla and started my own server with a few of the earlier mods installed and had the most fun Ive ever had with the game.building a giant lava clock tower for example was a good time.
I've taken a break for a while and user sbdixson recommended this server to play on, What's funny about this is that i was born in West Sussex, Traveled to the US where i currently reside and am now applying to play on a UK server, Just goes to show how awesome Englishman are at running servers.
- i hope this is enough info from me to gain access.

Many Thanks,
Lynx

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I appreciate you taking the time to re-iterate.
Consider this a extension to my app.

I started mine-craft a few years back and was really interested in the open ended creativeness of the game and the survival aspect.
After a year or so i started to get bored with vanilla and started my own server with a few of the earlier mods installed and had the most fun Ive ever had with the game.building a giant lava clock tower for example was a good time.
I've taken a break for a while and user sbdixson recommended this server to play on, What's funny about this is that i was born in West Sussex, Traveled to the US where i currently reside and am now applying to play on a UK server, Just goes to show how awesome Englishman are at running servers.
- i hope this is enough info from me to gain access.

Many Thanks,
Lynx

Technically, you might say it's a US server as it is actually hosted in the US (but yes, I'm English myself). Welcome to the server! Hope you have a good one.

Askovan

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Askovan
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: It is quite hard to say. I would estimate about a half year but almost spend every free time i had with it.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I saw a Lets Play of Etho about ftb mindcrack and was fascinated with it so me and a Friend rigged our server with Mindcrack about 3 Months ago. He is not as enthusiastic about it as i am so i am looking for a lifely Server to settle down.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I dont really have Favorites. I love IC2 and Gregtech, as well as Thaumcraft. But up until now every thing about mindcrack amazes me and brings me fun!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The absolutely endless possibilities even in comparasen to vanilla. If you dont want to go mining just set up a quarry or a turtle. I just think that one can follow his heart in mindcrack more than in any other game. so thats what i like most... Having Choices!
So for your consideration.
My real Name is Ben, my Birthplace is in Germany and i am living in switzerland with my wife. I am a Car mechanic in simplest term but you could say that i am almost at the same level with an engineer thanks to my qualifikations. I am 28 years old and still a bit of a nerd when it comes to computergames. I played most games that have online communities like WoW Diablo 2+3 Borderlands League of legends.... etc. This game though just doesnt let me go. I just love that i can stop at some point when its convienient to me. If my wife needs me i can just log out and doesnt need to finish a dungeon or a fight or anything for that matter. I am a determind man and i like to finish what i started. So i would like to Play mindcrack an a server where i can meet new people, make friendships and have Fun with oneanother.
I Hope i wasnt blathering around too much and please excuse any mistakes with the english language due to my origins.
Like to hear from you soon
Ben aka Askovan

The_un_creeper

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:the_un_creeper
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:Been playing since 1.7 Beta
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:I got the launcher as soon as it got released.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:Gregtech: It adds alot of fun mechanics and machinary. RedPower: I have been a lover of redstone for a while and this made redstone more entertaining! Buildcraft: It is a special one for me since it was my first mod to play and master, so if anyone reading this has any issues with their buildcraft machinery can ask me questions!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:Honestly I like alot of thing but the thing I like the most is: Building complex machinery and making fun games using redstone, mods, And vanilla mechanics

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:the_un_creeper
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:Been playing since 1.7 Beta
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:I got the launcher as soon as it got released.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:Gregtech: It adds alot of fun mechanics and machinary. RedPower: I have been a lover of redstone for a while and this made redstone more entertaining! Buildcraft: It is a special one for me since it was my first mod to play and master, so if anyone reading this has any issues with their buildcraft machinery can ask me questions!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:Honestly I like alot of thing but the thing I like the most is: Building complex machinery and making fun games using redstone, mods, And vanilla mechanics

You will need to expand upon your application, particularly about what aspects of the game you enjoy the most, if you are still interested in joining Arelia.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Askovan
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: It is quite hard to say. I would estimate about a half year but almost spend every free time i had with it.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I saw a Lets Play of Etho about ftb mindcrack and was fascinated with it so me and a Friend rigged our server with Mindcrack about 3 Months ago. He is not as enthusiastic about it as i am so i am looking for a lifely Server to settle down.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I dont really have Favorites. I love IC2 and Gregtech, as well as Thaumcraft. But up until now every thing about mindcrack amazes me and brings me fun!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The absolutely endless possibilities even in comparasen to vanilla. If you dont want to go mining just set up a quarry or a turtle. I just think that one can follow his heart in mindcrack more than in any other game. so thats what i like most... Having Choices!
So for your consideration.

My real Name is Ben, my Birthplace is in Germany and i am living in switzerland with my wife. I am a Car mechanic in simplest term but you could say that i am almost at the same level with an engineer thanks to my qualifikations. I am 28 years old and still a bit of a nerd when it comes to computergames. I played most games that have online communities like WoW Diablo 2+3 Borderlands League of legends.... etc. This game though just doesnt let me go. I just love that i can stop at some point when its convienient to me. If my wife needs me i can just log out and doesnt need to finish a dungeon or a fight or anything for that matter. I am a determind man and i like to finish what i started. So i would like to Play mindcrack an a server where i can meet new people, make friendships and have Fun with oneanother.
I Hope i wasnt blathering around too much and please excuse any mistakes with the english language due to my origins.
Like to hear from you soon
Ben aka Askovan

Not a bad application, and it's nice to hear a bit about yourself. Hope you settle down in Arelia and have a fantastic time!

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Candycool1234 has been caught item hacking. You're down to your last warning.
All your spawned in items have been removed:
KrscyEu.jpg