Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
OP Updated! New images of spawn:
scrarelianpalace.png

scrspawnfarm.png

HoudsonSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Understood, I'll re-do my application.

• My in-game name: HoudsonSmith
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since the alpha days, do not really remember, how long ago it was :)
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I've started playing FTB about 6-7 months ago
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I think my favorite mod is Thaumcraft, because it really gives a lot of cool features like the golems, the armour and etc. I also like all the machinery, do not really know which modpack it is. Since I am supposed to go into detail, I actually like computercraft. It a really easy way to do things like mob farms, animal farms and etc. The main reason, is that they are quite hard to understand, which gives me a BIG challenge to try understand it a little bit.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The thing I enjoy in the game the most is probably exploring, but I do also love collaborating with people, doing community based events for the server. I also love building things, that I enjoy, such as underground bases, and etc. :)

If there is anything missing, just tell me I'll fill you in with everything needed.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Understood, I'll re-do my application.

• My in-game name: HoudsonSmith
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since the alpha days, do not really remember, how long ago it was :)
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I've started playing FTB about 6-7 months ago
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I think my favorite mod is Thaumcraft, because it really gives a lot of cool features like the golems, the armour and etc. I also like all the machinery, do not really know which modpack it is. Since I am supposed to go into detail, I actually like computercraft. It a really easy way to do things like mob farms, animal farms and etc. The main reason, is that they are quite hard to understand, which gives me a BIG challenge to try understand it a little bit.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The thing I enjoy in the game the most is probably exploring, but I do also love collaborating with people, doing community based events for the server. I also love building things, that I enjoy, such as underground bases, and etc. :)

If there is anything missing, just tell me I'll fill you in with everything needed.
Much better! Welcome to the server! Hope you have a great time :)

Kiraaa

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Kirasy
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 4 Years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since Beta
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Buildcraft, TE, Gregtech<-- Dont judge me :p, IC2, RP I enjoy buildcraft because of pipes and engine that are relatively well balanced and add a lot. Enjoy TE cause it make BC better. Gregtech awesome since it adds extra challenge and well try to balance IC2. IC2 Lots of fun features despite being still very imbalanced. RP pneumatic tubes are awesome.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Redstone and anything technical really. Working with others in a team.

ken anthony

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: ForeverDreamless
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:About two years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Almost from the inception of it.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: They would have to include, Thaumcraft - The items and the intracracy of the research, one of my top 5 mods ever. Forestry, c'mon who doesn't love bees!. Last, but far from least, IC2 + GregTech = hours upon hours of crafting and planning, I could spend days planning out my GT facilities lol! RP2...most epic set of useful items ever! can't believe I forgot RP2....
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Server play, whats the point to all these epic builds if you cant share them. The freedom to create and build to my hearts content. More specifically to ftb is the ability to play the game the way I want, to go the ic2 route or just keep it magical with Thaumcraft or mix the two, the ability to choose my own adveture, if you will, makes it a new experience every time. I could go on and on but it's really aout community to me, I guess thats why ssp is just not for me.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
still accepting applications?

Yep! Make it a decent one and we'll see you on the server![DOUBLEPOST=1369696102][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • My in-game name: Kirasy
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 4 Years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since Beta
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Buildcraft, TE, Gregtech<-- Dont judge me :p, IC2, RP I enjoy buildcraft because of pipes and engine that are relatively well balanced and add a lot. Enjoy TE cause it make BC better. Gregtech awesome since it adds extra challenge and well try to balance IC2. IC2 Lots of fun features despite being still very imbalanced. RP pneumatic tubes are awesome.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Redstone and anything technical really. Working with others in a team.
  • My in-game name: ForeverDreamless
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:About two years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Almost from the inception of it.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: They would have to include, Thaumcraft - The items and the intracracy of the research, one of my top 5 mods ever. Forestry, c'mon who doesn't love bees!. Last, but far from least, IC2 + GregTech = hours upon hours of crafting and planning, I could spend days planning out my GT facilities lol! RP2...most epic set of useful items ever! can't believe I forgot RP2....
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Server play, whats the point to all these epic builds if you cant share them. The freedom to create and build to my hearts content. More specifically to ftb is the ability to play the game the way I want, to go the ic2 route or just keep it magical with Thaumcraft or mix the two, the ability to choose my own adveture, if you will, makes it a new experience every time. I could go on and on but it's really aout community to me, I guess thats why ssp is just not for me.
Two solid applications here! I'm absolutely pleased to welcome you to Arelia, and I hope you have a great time on the server!

akrepa2013

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name:akrepa2010
How I have been playing Minecraft: 3 years
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 4 months
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: computer craft there are monitors and we can make shops sins with them
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: i can build

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name:akrepa2010
How I have been playing Minecraft: 3 years
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 4 months
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: computer craft there are monitors and we can make shops sins with them
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: i can build

I'm afraid this application isn't good enough for Arelia. Best of luck on joining another server![DOUBLEPOST=1369699479][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks Robbo! Almost time for work but I can't wait to hop on and start my adventure with everyone.

I'm afraid I'm off to sleep for the night - I'm in the GMT timezone. If you post your application (my) tonight I'll review it tomorrow :)

ken anthony

Jul 29, 2019
Heh, I already posted it and you already approved it my friend. ForeverDreamless is me, my friends call me Dream :) looking forward to meet the current crew.

Satarial

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there,

Dropped by for a quick peek and decided to take a shot at an application:
  • My in-game name: Satarial
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Over a year
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Almost a month
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Until recently I've been quite the advocate for a modless Minecraft experience - only playing vanilla. But recently, giving in to peer pressure, I've decided to check FTB. The switch from 0 to a full modpack blew my mind. I was and still am amazed at new things that I'm discovering about each mod. Up until now I've mostly fiddled with the IndustrialCraft and a bit of Mystcraft stuff.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I mainly like to tinker with automating stuff and FTB truly offers endless possibilities.
Cheers!

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there,

Dropped by for a quick peek and decided to take a shot at an application:
  • My in-game name: Satarial
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Over a year
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Almost a month
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Until recently I've been quite the advocate for a modless Minecraft experience - only playing vanilla. But recently, giving in to peer pressure, I've decided to check FTB. The switch from 0 to a full modpack blew my mind. I was and still am amazed at new things that I'm discovering about each mod. Up until now I've mostly fiddled with the IndustrialCraft and a bit of Mystcraft stuff.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I mainly like to tinker with automating stuff and FTB truly offers endless possibilities.
Cheers!
Great to see you liked what you saw! Welcome to the server and I hope you have a great time! :)

SquirrelWizard

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to say thank-you for having me on, and putting up with my rain of chickens. I'm currently leaving the Mindcrack Mod pack, and I wholeheartedly recommend this server.

Iron22ify

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Iron22ify
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Minecraft 1.8.1 pre-aplha
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since it was made
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:IC2 and Computercraft
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Building Houses