Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

superandy411

Jul 29, 2019
Robbo, i believe i know what the problem is.

The corrupt block happens to be a chest.
A certain someone tried to send a full chest through a portal with a portal gun, then the server crashed a few seconds afterwards.
I believe this is what caused it to go down.

Leelers

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: Leelers
How long I have been playing minecraft: I've been playing for about a year and a half.
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I've been playing for about 4 months.
My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: BuildCraft because it is so great to explore with. There are so many different ways of doing things and thats why buildcraft is so great. Another mod I really enjoy is the Twilight Forest Mod because adding a new biome is personally really exciting to discover. There are so many different creatures and mobs. Exploring new things is always a different experience
Things I enjoy most about this game is:This game can be forever changing and something can be added to it every day. Thats why the developers of this game are so great and outgoing. They do so well of making a more enjoyable game each and every day. Also, I love hanging out with a great community and playing with friendly people. Its always a good time when there are experienced players as yourself and around you. This aspect just makes the game so much more enjoyable.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: waywardbat
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since 1.4.2
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since January
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are the ExtraBiomes and the Twilight Forest packs. The reason I like them are the diversity that they bring to the game adding more biomes and animals. I like the machines and playing with all the rest that FTB has to offer over the Vanilla game.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The thing I enjoy most about the game is the adventure aspect of the game. In the beginning of playing the game, everything was equal (building, caving, adventuring), but my four-year old is infatuated with creepers. :)

Added! Welcome to the server! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368577862][/DOUBLEPOST]
My in-game name: Leelers
How long I have been playing minecraft: I've been playing for about a year and a half.
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I've been playing for about 4 months.
My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: BuildCraft because it is so great to explore with. There are so many different ways of doing things and thats why buildcraft is so great. Another mod I really enjoy is the Twilight Forest Mod because adding a new biome is personally really exciting to discover. There are so many different creatures and mobs. Exploring new things is always a different experience
Things I enjoy most about this game is:This game can be forever changing and something can be added to it every day. Thats why the developers of this game are so great and outgoing. They do so well of making a more enjoyable game each and every day. Also, I love hanging out with a great community and playing with friendly people. Its always a good time when there are experienced players as yourself and around you. This aspect just makes the game so much more enjoyable.
A lovely application! Enjoy your time in Arelia! Welcome to the server.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Now I spend the immeasurable joy of converting my server to another server build! Expect no changes other than an improved performance in lag and an improved performance in happiness from me.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
This'll be the last day of downtime for a long time! It will be up by tonight and should hopefully not encounter any more problems for a long while.

Mercalyn

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT:

I'm rescinding my application because my cousin wants a very populous server. Sorry if you took time to read it!

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
The server is back online. It is of upmost importance that I speak to lolpierandom ASAP. If anyone sees him online let him know I need a word - thanks.

P.S. You're not in trouble, we just need to deal with a few issues!

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT:

I'm rescinding my application because my cousin wants a very populous server. Sorry if you took time to read it!
That's a shame! I've added you to member on Arelia anyway with such a lovely application. If you feel like checking us out, feel free to hop on! Thanks for your time in applying to the server.

Mercalyn

Jul 29, 2019
That's a shame! I've added you to member on Arelia anyway with such a lovely application. If you feel like checking us out, feel free to hop on! Thanks for your time in applying to the server.
Rats, now I feel guilty :eek:

Maybe I'll show it to him and see what he says.

jpezninjo

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: joopez1
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since Beta 1.8.0 :p
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: since around the second week of December 2012
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I've come to experiment with almost all the mods and grown accustomed to each and every one's possibilities. but if i had to pick one, Forestry and ExtraBees. I love the science behind experimenting with different power sources and outright breeding bees.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: FTB? The assortment of mods coming together and easily giving us the power to experiment and combine different aspects from different mods into a single fun creative moshposh without actual creative mode :) Redpower deployer and tubes feeding water buckets to IC2 mills powering Forestry Electrical Engines powering a Railcraft Rock Crusher taking care of all the minerals from your silk touch Thaumcraft Arcane Bore and sending everything to Factorization routers and barrels :D

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: joopez1
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since Beta 1.8.0 :p
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: since around the second week of December 2012
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I've come to experiment with almost all the mods and grown accustomed to each and every one's possibilities. but if i had to pick one, Forestry and ExtraBees. I love the science behind experimenting with different power sources and outright breeding bees.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: FTB? The assortment of mods coming together and easily giving us the power to experiment and combine different aspects from different mods into a single fun creative moshposh without actual creative mode :) Redpower deployer and tubes feeding water buckets to IC2 mills powering Forestry Electrical Engines powering a Railcraft Rock Crusher taking care of all the minerals from your silk touch Thaumcraft Arcane Bore and sending everything to Factorization routers and barrels :D

Have a great time on Arelia! Welcome to the server.

Blochitect

Jul 29, 2019
-My in-game name: Blochitect.
-How long I have been playing Minecraft: Around two years.
-How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: A couple months.
-My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
1) Extra Biomes: SUCH an enhancement to the world.
2) Twilight Forest: Fascinating dimension, additional end game mobs.
3) Thaumcraft: LIGHTNING WANDS YEEEEAH!
-The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Beholding the ingenious creations players are able to devise in this game.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
-My in-game name: Blochitect.
-How long I have been playing Minecraft: Around two years.
-How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: A couple months.
-My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
1) Extra Biomes: SUCH an enhancement to the world.
2) Twilight Forest: Fascinating dimension, additional end game mobs.
3) Thaumcraft: LIGHTNING WANDS YEEEEAH!
-The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Beholding the ingenious creations players are able to devise in this game.
I would appreciate it if you could improve on this application if you'd like to become a member. Thanks!

Candycool

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: candycool1234
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since alpha
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Almost a year
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Well i love all the mods but if i have to choose a few they would have to be thaumcraft becasue you have to work to get everything and there are consequences to doing things wrong (flux) another would have to be redpower reason who doesn't love micro blocks and then last but not least forestry for almost the same reason as thaumcraft except that it offers a wide range of possibilities with the bees including tree breeding and just bee bee breading
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The overall feeling of freedom to do what ever you feel is cool and would be fun to do, lets say you wanted to make a floating castle you can do that you want a underground city done its jsut one of my favorite games

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: candycool1234
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since alpha
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Almost a year
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Well i love all the mods but if i have to choose a few they would have to be thaumcraft becasue you have to work to get everything and there are consequences to doing things wrong (flux) another would have to be redpower reason who doesn't love micro blocks and then last but not least forestry for almost the same reason as thaumcraft except that it offers a wide range of possibilities with the bees including tree breeding and just bee bee breading
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The overall feeling of freedom to do what ever you feel is cool and would be fun to do, lets say you wanted to make a floating castle you can do that you want a underground city done its jsut one of my favorite games

Welcome to Arelia! Hope you have a great time!