Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: th3niiinja
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 3 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since it came out :)
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I really enjoy every mod in this pack, however if I had to pick and choose my favorite it would probably be a combination of IC2 and buildcraft. I absolutely love everything that they offer to make the getting of materials that much more bearable. :)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The thing I enjoy most about the game is being a part of a community. I love playing multiplayer because I just generally love to be around people when I play games :D

Diamondminer24

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:diamondminer24
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:since Beta 1.3
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:I Started About October 2012
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them probably Thaumcraft And ExtraBees/Forestry Because of their fun and when you find one thing you cant stop because its so addictive!!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:The Expansion of All of the mods just makes the modpack fit together so well.
  • I Hope You Accept My Invite,Thank You -Diamondminer24

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since it came out :)
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I really enjoy every mod in this pack, however if I had to pick and choose my favorite it would probably be a combination of IC2 and buildcraft. I absolutely love everything that they offer to make the getting of materials that much more bearable. :)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The thing I enjoy most about the game is being a part of a community. I love playing multiplayer because I just generally love to be around people when I play games :D

• My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them probably Thaumcraft And ExtraBees/Forestry Because of their fun and when you find one thing you cant stop because its so addictive!!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:The Expansion of All of the mods just makes the modpack fit together so well.
  • I Hope You Accept My Invite,Thank You -Diamondminer24

I would be very appreciative if both of you could improve your applications before becoming members of Arelia; we'd very much like to see you on!

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since it launched
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I really enjoy every mod in this pack, however if I had to pick and choose my favorite it would probably be a combination of IC2 and buildcraft. The ways you can combine them, such as making a quarry that automatically extracts and processes it resources then automatically crafting another quarry, make it such an expansive mod it's just really fun to do things with. I find that there is almost nothing you could complain about with these mods except maybe a bit of server lag :D
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The thing I enjoy most about the game is being a part of a community. I love playing multiplayer because I just generally love to be around people when I play games. I really am into the sort of community type of building. I like to build things other people can use, but I understand your server doesn't want things like that. Otherwise I just really enjoy talking to people and seeing what they've built.
  • Thank you for reading, again. xD

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since it launched
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I really enjoy every mod in this pack, however if I had to pick and choose my favorite it would probably be a combination of IC2 and buildcraft. The ways you can combine them, such as making a quarry that automatically extracts and processes it resources then automatically crafting another quarry, make it such an expansive mod it's just really fun to do things with. I find that there is almost nothing you could complain about with these mods except maybe a bit of server lag :D
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The thing I enjoy most about the game is being a part of a community. I love playing multiplayer because I just generally love to be around people when I play games. I really am into the sort of community type of building. I like to build things other people can use, but I understand your server doesn't want things like that. Otherwise I just really enjoy talking to people and seeing what they've built.
  • Thank you for reading, again. xD

Welcome to Arelia (this time)! Pleased to see another application, and so I hope you have a great time here! :)

Diamondminer24

Jul 29, 2019
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:I like all of the mods but some of my specialties are Extrabees because of the way how that and forestry work together:just like how i will be with the other people on the server.Most people say "I hate Gregtech because of its expensive recipes" but thats not how i think,i think like this:I know gregtech is expensive but thats how minecraft works like saying You work hard you play hard and thats what drives me to carry on with gregtech because of its fun and creativeness
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:The fact that when i play minecraft i like to have fun:and having fun is what its all about right?So in this case i'd say my favourite part of the game is how evryone interacts with each and every one.I love helping out and most people thank me for that. so thats why i should be able to get whitelisted on this server
  • Once again,I Hope You Accept My Invite,Thank You -Diamondminer24

JakeTheSnake

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: JakeTheSnake2001 (2001 comes from when my dog was born, not my age :p)
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since beta 1.8.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since the Mindcrack guys started, so for a couple months.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Industrialcraft 2, buildcraft, and redpower because I love making huge factories for my evil needs >:). My least favorite would have to be Gregtech, which is why I'm happy it's disabled. On the Ultimate pack, just to get the advanced solar panel you need UU-matter and iridium, which is just insane.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I like playing with other people and building together. I've mostly been playing singleplayer, but now I feel like it's time to get social! I like making factories aswell, because laziness. I also enjoy using the new block added into the game, like basalt and that red rock cobblestone for my buildings, to make it feel more "Feed The Beasty" I guess you could say. But the part I like best is what I think multiplayer is made for, building awesome things with other people.
  • Thanks for reading my post! This server sounds like a lot of fun, so hopefully I'll see you there! -Jake

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:I like all of the mods but some of my specialties are Extrabees because of the way how that and forestry work together:just like how i will be with the other people on the server.Most people say "I hate Gregtech because of its expensive recipes" but thats not how i think,i think like this:I know gregtech is expensive but thats how minecraft works like saying You work hard you play hard and thats what drives me to carry on with gregtech because of its fun and creativeness
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:The fact that when i play minecraft i like to have fun:and having fun is what its all about right?So in this case i'd say my favourite part of the game is how evryone interacts with each and every one.I love helping out and most people thank me for that. so thats why i should be able to get whitelisted on this server
  • Once again,I Hope You Accept My Invite,Thank You -Diamondminer24

Welcome to the server! A lovely application; hope you have a great time! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369180755][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • My in-game name: JakeTheSnake2001 (2001 comes from when my dog was born, not my age :p)
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since beta 1.8.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since the Mindcrack guys started, so for a couple months.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Industrialcraft 2, buildcraft, and redpower because I love making huge factories for my evil needs >:). My least favorite would have to be Gregtech, which is why I'm happy it's disabled. On the Ultimate pack, just to get the advanced solar panel you need UU-matter and iridium, which is just insane.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I like playing with other people and building together. I've mostly been playing singleplayer, but now I feel like it's time to get social! I like making factories aswell, because laziness. I also enjoy using the new block added into the game, like basalt and that red rock cobblestone for my buildings, to make it feel more "Feed The Beasty" I guess you could say. But the part I like best is what I think multiplayer is made for, building awesome things with other people.
  • Thanks for reading my post! This server sounds like a lot of fun, so hopefully I'll see you there! -Jake

This is a lovely application, but I'm afraid you've misread our thread. We haven't disabled GregTech, just some of the expensive recipes. 'Unfortunately', we still have those recipes for the solar panels, but I feel that makes them balanced. If you still want to join our server, feel free to post another application though.

Artamy_28

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Artamy_28
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: For over 1 year :)
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Half a Month.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I love Buildcraft. Because you can make automated industries even thought the pipes sometimes cause Chunk Lag.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Mmh... Minecraft ?

Lourens

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: LL107279
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for 3,5 years.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing FTB for a couple of months now.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Computercraft and Thaumcraft.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I most enjoy Being around other people, showing eachother what you made or what you achieved.
I would really like joining the server, i got kicked out of a other server because of some private problems with the owner, and i don't like playing games alone. Thank you!

ringomikura

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: sleetygem
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Alpha
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: about a year
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Redpower because of the frames and the micro blocks.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Is all of the different thing you can build.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Artamy_28
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: For over 1 year :)
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Half a Month.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I love Buildcraft. Because you can make automated industries even thought the pipes sometimes cause Chunk Lag.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Mmh... Minecraft ?
  • My in-game name: LL107279
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for 3,5 years.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing FTB for a couple of months now.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Computercraft and Thaumcraft.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I most enjoy Being around other people, showing eachother what you made or what you achieved.
I would really like joining the server, i got kicked out of a other server because of some private problems with the owner, and i don't like playing games alone. Thank you!
If you two could both improve your applications before becomming members, I would appreciate that! Thanks.

hey thanks no probs but the server ip i enter says unknown host name any ideas?

One or two troubles with this every now and then, just persist and it should work for you eventually - no-one else is having any problems with it at the moment so it must be something to do with your side of things I'm afraid.

Lourens

Jul 29, 2019
If you two could both improve your applications before becomming members, I would appreciate that! Thanks.

One or two troubles with this every now and then, just persist and it should work for you eventually - no-one else is having any problems with it at the moment so it must be something to do with your side of things I'm afraid.
Thank you for reading my application, But i don't really know what to improve, could you please inform me. Thank you.

Lourens

Jul 29, 2019
Okay Peoplish people, let me redo the Application.

• My in-game name: ll107279
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I bought the game at 1.0.1.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been pplaying Feed the Beast for 4 months now, a friend recommended it to me.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Computercraft, because i do a bit of programming in my spare time. and Thaumcraft, because the magic gives a whole different view to this awesome blocky game
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I like it that you have the possibility to create the things you have had dreams about all of your life, and you are now able to share it to your friends, which can do the same.

ruyangisawesome

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: WarRobot
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since 2012 or less
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 1 year
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: everything but the most is soulshards mystcraft
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: the buildings i can create

HoudsonSmith

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: HoudsonSmith
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since the alpha days, do not really remember, how long ago it was :)
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I've started playing FTB about 6-7 months ago
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I think my favorite mod is Thaumcraft, because it really gives a lot of cool features like the golems, the armour and etc. I also like all the machinery, do not really know which modpack it is.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The thing I enjoy in the game the most is probably exploring.

Viperaran

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Viperaran
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: A few months after the first release I bought the game and played it since then.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 5 Months serious before that i did play it sometimes but didn't really know much about the most of the stuff in the packs.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Thaumcraft, I really like wizard stuff and that you can just throw random stuff in the research table and get awesome things out of it like Boots of the Traveller. I also like IC2 because of all the cool machines that you make. I like the Twilight forest as well because I think that all the cool stuff that you can find and fight there is really awesome and last but not least the Portalgun mod(don't know the name :p), because I personally loved the game Portal and Portal 2 and love the fact that you can shoot portals to teleport in Minecraft as well now.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Making like really cool stuff which just feels like an achievement.

Nrb33

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: nrb33
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2½ years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: ~ roughly 7-8 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
Computer Craft - As a hobby programmer I love the fact that you can work with computers in-game to make some pretty complex programs to do actions for you with the application of turtles to automate some of the more tedious things.
GregTech - I enjoy playing a more difficult game in almost any situation, I like to work to reach end game content instead of reaching that in less then a week.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: There is always something new to do and with the addition of the FTB mods there is a mind blowing amount of new things to try and build with.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Viperaran
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: A few months after the first release I bought the game and played it since then.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 5 Months serious before that i did play it sometimes but didn't really know much about the most of the stuff in the packs.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Thaumcraft, I really like wizard stuff and that you can just throw random stuff in the research table and get awesome things out of it like Boots of the Traveller. I also like IC2 because of all the cool machines that you make. I like the Twilight forest as well because I think that all the cool stuff that you can find and fight there is really awesome and last but not least the Portalgun mod(don't know the name :p), because I personally loved the game Portal and Portal 2 and love the fact that you can shoot portals to teleport in Minecraft as well now.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Making like really cool stuff which just feels like an achievement.
  • My in-game name: nrb33
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2½ years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: ~ roughly 7-8 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
Computer Craft - As a hobby programmer I love the fact that you can work with computers in-game to make some pretty complex programs to do actions for you with the application of turtles to automate some of the more tedious things.

GregTech - I enjoy playing a more difficult game in almost any situation, I like to work to reach end game content instead of reaching that in less then a week.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: There is always something new to do and with the addition of the FTB mods there is a mind blowing amount of new things to try and build with.
Welcome both of you to the server! Some good applications; I hope you have a great time![DOUBLEPOST=1369492825][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • My in-game name: WarRobot
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since 2012 or less
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 1 year
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: everything but the most is soulshards mystcraft
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: the buildings i can create
  • My in-game name: HoudsonSmith
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since the alpha days, do not really remember, how long ago it was :)
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I've started playing FTB about 6-7 months ago
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I think my favorite mod is Thaumcraft, because it really gives a lot of cool features like the golems, the armour and etc. I also like all the machinery, do not really know which modpack it is.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The thing I enjoy in the game the most is probably exploring.
I'm afraid your applications haven't quite made it! I'd love to see another application though, if you wish to try and improve on this one. Hopefully see you soon!

Reactions: Viperaran