Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: frank1e
How Long I have been playing MC: Over 2 years
How long I have been playing FTB: A day
My Favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Magic
The thing I enjoy mos about the game is: Everything. There is so much to do in FTB
I'm afraid your application hasn't been accepted. Thanks for trying though! Wish you the best of luck if you wish to attempt again.[DOUBLEPOST=1367740699][/DOUBLEPOST]
it just started happening now
On other servers you mean?

fbiaacl

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: fbiaacl
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: about 2 years i guess
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: about 6 months i guess
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I love gregTech/IC2/RP and all the industrial part of this game. I dont like magic very much
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Getting all the machines I need. Have everything automated. Like having sorting machines for my items, elevators, nice automated doors ad so on.

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:liawjunwei1999
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:I've been playing for about 2-3years .
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:I've just started FTB few months ago.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack : Favourite mods in the mindcrack? Oh , I love gregtech because without gregtech its not fun for us . Gregtech make items harder to make.Yeah.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:Mining is the most because those ores are really different between Minecraft and FeedTheBeast so , Yeah ! ^.^
This is a redo . *.*
Hope my second attempt will get accepted ><

Zanec321

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:Zanec321
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: for about a year
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: i like forstey cause you have to find what bee's to breed and tree the get a super bee and try to get as many wood's you can get i also like thaumcraft cause you have to find what things to put in it to get up in the thaumcraft tree
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: i like building and learning new mods as i go i hope one day i can make a conpound on a server with all the mods packed in

Footman

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: Footman
How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since it came out.
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: A few months. I've been playing Technic far longer.
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Industrial Craft 2 and Power Suits. I'm familiar with IC2 and use it regularily. Power suits give me the ability to mine and build in harsh environments with ease.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Building a Kingdom and making it beautiful.

th3b0rg

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:th3b0rg
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:6 or 7 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:thaumcraft and ic2, i just love that i can make all kind of machinery and new armour(especially the jetpacks ^.^) with ic2, and i love the way the thaumcraft golums for farming and the tools for thier respective abilitys(eg axe of the stream)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: not sure, i love it all!

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: fbiaacl
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: about 2 years i guess
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: about 6 months i guess
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I love gregTech/IC2/RP and all the industrial part of this game. I dont like magic very much
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Getting all the machines I need. Have everything automated. Like having sorting machines for my items, elevators, nice automated doors ad so on.

• My in-game name:liawjunwei1999
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:I've been playing for about 2-3years .
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:I've just started FTB few months ago.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack : Favourite mods in the mindcrack? Oh , I love gregtech because without gregtech its not fun for us . Gregtech make items harder to make.Yeah.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:Mining is the most because those ores are really different between Minecraft and FeedTheBeast so , Yeah ! ^.^
This is a redo . *.*

Hope my second attempt will get accepted ><
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: i like forstey cause you have to find what bee's to breed and tree the get a super bee and try to get as many wood's you can get i also like thaumcraft cause you have to find what things to put in it to get up in the thaumcraft tree
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: i like building and learning new mods as i go i hope one day i can make a conpound on a server with all the mods packed in

My in-game name: Footman
How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since it came out.
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: A few months. I've been playing Technic far longer.
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Industrial Craft 2 and Power Suits. I'm familiar with IC2 and use it regularily. Power suits give me the ability to mine and build in harsh environments with ease.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Building a Kingdom and making it beautiful.
  • My in-game name:th3b0rg
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:6 or 7 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:thaumcraft and ic2, i just love that i can make all kind of machinery and new armour(especially the jetpacks ^.^) with ic2, and i love the way the thaumcraft golums for farming and the tools for thier respective abilitys(eg axe of the stream)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: not sure, i love it all!

Has my app been accepted.If not tell me what I did wrong and i'll try again.
I would very much appreciate it if the above could redo their applications if they wish to become members of the server. I'd very much love for some of you to join in with our fantastic community, but we just need a little bit more from you! Thanks.

Thynsiia

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: thynsiia
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2y
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 5months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: IC2, the simple reason that i love messing around with machines without cutting my finger on them;), railcraft it's a way nicer/ more original way of transport/pipes. Twilight forest, reminds me of MMORPG's (in which i spend hours)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The freedom, like above it reminds me off WoW, yet i can build here.

Zanec321

Jul 29, 2019
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: i like forstey cause you have to find what bee's to breed and tree the get a super bee and try to get as many wood's you can get i also like thaumcraft cause you have to find what things to put in it to get up in the thaumcraft tree im also open to new mods cause i can learn them and hope to master them
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: i like building and learning new mods as i go i hope one day i can make a conpound on a server with all the mods packed in and i enjoy when i build a great build and get to the best we can like a power plant and a factory that will auto so stuff like a ender chest thing i know how to make with the bag and chest

Footman

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name:
Footman
How long I have been playing Minecraft:
I have been playing minecraft since it was released. This was long before any other things were added aside from digging.
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:
A few months. I've been playing Technic far longer. The mods are mostly the same, and I am enjoying the few differences.
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
Industrial Craft 2 and Power Suits. I'm familiar with IC2 and use it regularily. Power suits give me the ability to mine and build in harsh environments with ease.
I've been liking the thermal expansion mod, because Gregtech makes IC2 a lot more difficult.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I like to build, mostly. I will do some mechanics to get the materials. I like to do architecture and build cities, with the infrastructure for them included.
Often times I like to invite other players to live in my cities, or my Kingdom. This makes it a bit more fun, and includes some more people in the experience. It also gives me an excuse to build just about anything I want to.