Arbatoreum and apples?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Setari

Jul 29, 2019
i dont understand how you failed at this: http://imgur.com/a/4kPxV#CuUY4qN

you should be able to figure out the rest through application of filters or whatever.

Diamond piping is way more simpler than a relay. I couldn't figure out how to get it to work, and now I have it working smoothly with diamond piping. Minus the infinite humus.

Heres a bit more details on my setup:

This is my leave-it-alone-automatic-humus-production line:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope this helps a bit. =)

Wow that looks great. Probably not something I'm gonna do until much later but I'll just come back to this thread if needed for any questions. Thanks!

sumguy

Jul 29, 2019
Well considering we're posting our setups, here's mine :p

2013-01-27_15.17.34.png

Humus is coming up from the bottom-right area, and passes over the machine to fuel it. All item output comes out the logger (right machine) and goes left over the diamond pipe. I put saplings and humus in the black row and a piece of stone brick panel in the green row (that'll NEVER enter this system, so acts as a good filter to help give diamond pipes slight 'Iron-like' qualities) Sand usually comes out the left side, and then everything goes down the left path, down to my sorting system.

No jams ever :) all excess are going into a relay, then into my sorting system (I have upgraded barrels for each item, and some recyclers on standby just in case.)

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
Humus can be crafted automatically through either an automatic crafting table (but you'll need some setup to automatically fill water buckets) or a carpenter (but you'll need automatic production of mulch). Neither is too difficult to set up.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Humus can be crafted automatically through either an automatic crafting table (but you'll need some setup to automatically fill water buckets) [...]
Just to have this corrected: The autocrafting table does need dirt+fertilizer [sand+apatite or ash], no water, yielding 8 humus per crafting procedure. The water is needed for the carpenter, as well as the mulch, this one yields 9 humus in return. =)