Aqueous Accumulator Not Working as before

Cephrus

Jul 29, 2019
I run a Forestry MultiBlock farm on my FTB world, and before this recent update it was running flawless.

After I update and restocked the farm with dirt (that part is done manually), the whole water supply in the farm dropped from full to none.

The water supply comes from an aqueous accumulator which is in a lake in a cave under the farm. The water is pumped from liquiducts to the farm ~4 blocks above.

The aqueous accumulator was generating properly, but it was not outputting enough water. I cut power to the farm to refill the tank before supplying it again, and the tank just ran dry once more.

The aqueous accumulator which is supplying the machines in my base with water seems to be running perfectly, however I can't say for sure, because my base hardly uses any water.

I have a steam boiler hooked up to the accumulator in my base, and I do not really want to start it, because it most likely will run dry, and explode (it might not, if my failsafe mechanism works, but I don't really want to try it, explosions are bad and steam boilers are expensive).

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Few things could be wrong:-

1) check outputs on the AA, could just be a daft mistake
2) this lake?? an AA should have a source block either side of it and thats all, maybe in the lake one of the water blocks touching is a flowing and messing with the production.
3) using liquiducts check that you've wrenched it to extract on the AA, won't need a redstone signal as accumulator auto pumps out tho, and that the duct is on input to the farm

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
The Liquiduct has to be on 'Input' Mode. If you do it so it has an arrow on it the Aqueous Accumulator won't output in the Liquiduct.

Anyways, what pack/version do you use?

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure its the water sources as I mentioned, break it, put it down again with just two water source blocks either side...

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Dont forget with forestry multi farms the boime matters a lot, I needed 3 AA in a desert to keep a large tree farm full of water at all times.