April News

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
The man himself does a stream on continuum!!!!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/241614002

That is a link to Slowpoke101 and his first look at the new expert modpack. Its a really exciting moment.

It is from the 28th of last month. and he still calls it alpha :p that at least answered my question if its out of alpha or not.
Just FYI that video is from Mar 22 2018. More likely why he keep saying Alpha.

Reactions: Kuktar
K

Kuktar

Just FYI that video is from Mar 22 2018. More likely why he keep saying Alpha.

Ah that makes sense. I for some reason read it as May. So that was his take a month ago. I wonder if @tfox83 listended to his advice :p @slowpoke ragged on him pretty hard about the builders wand lol.

K

Kuktar

Were is may news I don't want to wait any longer lol I just want to take a week off work and play continuum.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Sorry, I've been waiting for something specific to happen so I could put it in the may news post, but it keeps getting delayed. (it's not continuum) Hopefully this weekend or early next week.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
K

kenn

Sorry, I've been waiting for something specific to happen so I could put it in the may news post, but it keeps getting delayed. (it's not continuum) Hopefully this weekend or early next week.

Do you mean the thing that keeps getting delayed isn't Continuum, or the thing you want to put in the post?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I’m pretty sure it’s both.

I read it as: the thing Watchful wants to base the May News around keeps getting delayed, and that thing is not Continuum.

Reactions: Magzie

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Ok so 1. Watchful shouldn't be saying he is sorry the last New update didn't even come out till the 13 and saying your sorry because people are impatient isn't something you should have to do. I am grateful you told us what the delay is Thanks.

To the Hurry up people I say patients trying to hurry things along never works out. The lastest a new update has been released was like the 25th and most news update come around the 2nd week in any month give or take a few days.

To the What this means comment it is saying that there is an items that FTB wants on the FTB news for May that keeps getting Delayed and that item is not the Continuum pack.

K

Kuktar

The thing that is peculiar to me is that the news over the last 5 newsletters is always coming out 1 or 2 days later then previous months. I think this is because there is sometimes not alot of news. Maybe they should move to quarterly news posts, and for certain events they could post it as breaking news.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Actuslly you don't have to wonder watchful most timed says why it is late just before posting the new one.