Applied Energistics mod

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ttyyllerrrr

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys i am loving Applied Energistics mod and it is working great. but today on server i played on i notice i lost 100,000's of different items in my storage unit? anyone know how this happened or if there is a bug with it? i am almost 99% sure nobody has access to it but me.​

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Did your modpack change or did you accidentally remove/lose drives from an IO port? Because the cells are so small they're quite easy to misplace.

Norfgarb

Jul 29, 2019
Did your modpack change or did you accidentally remove/lose drives from an IO port? Because the cells are so small they're quite easy to misplace.

Other things the first come to mind are the tech support questions,
do you have enough power?
are you using dark cables to shut off parts of your network?
have you broken a cable somewhere?

ttyyllerrrr

Jul 29, 2019
No we didn't change disk drives nor we don't have enough power. we got plenty. also we arn't using dark cables and what hapepns if we break a cable somewhere ?

ttyyllerrrr

Jul 29, 2019
oh no we have all drives near each other as well as the access therminal. anyone eles can think of a problem?

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Is your disk still in the drive, or did someone take it?

(Translation: is your disk stil in the driive. or somewon take?)

ttyyllerrrr

Jul 29, 2019
After much research the problem is the tickthreading plugin we installed on our server it cause problems with the mod to warn everybody