Applied Energistics is gone.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Quandan

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I want to tell you that Applied Energistics is no longer what it is. Autor want to change concept of mod, from storge to minigng. Someone, who can do it, talk do the guy, take source code and update that mod. Yes, it's stupid idea, but ALL your worlds will be broken in 1.5. Mod i called "Logistic Pipes 2" will no longer be what it is. I know, there is someone out there, who can repair this.
Big thanks for reading that crap
Quandan.

PS: I'm from Poland, not very good with English. If i wrote something wrong, tell me. I will correct it as fast as i can.
PPS: Info http://ae-mod.info/

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Sad, why would he completely scrap one interesting endgame storage system to make yet an other mining-based mod?

That being said, I do hope that this is a joke, because the MC forum thread doesn't have this.

Why remove ALL the content of the mod, and add a single thing, that is not even interesting to play with?

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, its a joke, the link above only takes you to the "Joke" page until you click on the unlock link, then the site reverts to normal.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Sad [...]
4430274795_Not_Sure_if_Serious_Or_just_really_sarcastic_answer_101_xlarge.jpeg

Quandan

Jul 29, 2019
@up It was sarcastic, you guys ruined everything, i wanted reaction of stupid peapole :3

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I never really got into AE so I can't say, but I was kind of looking forward to the mining crank or whatever.

dakamojo

Jul 29, 2019
@up It was sarcastic, you guys ruined everything, i wanted reaction of stupid peapole :3
This stupid person's reactions is that this was a stupid post and wasted 15 seconds that I will never get back. Make that 20 since I ended up hitting reply.

Juice57

Jul 29, 2019
Good riddance AE was to OP anyway who thought making all other storage redundant was a good idea.

Nirreln

Jul 29, 2019
The following youtube clip will explain the reason behind the change with AE.