Applied energistics crafting bug

spartanboy56

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all, so I have having a bit of trouble and I am almost sure its a bug. So I started getting into applied energistics in the ultimate pack and was loving it all. especially the crafting multiblock. everything was working wonderfully but then all of a sudden it won't craft anything. not even a simple wooden chest. I have done everything possible, from removing every recipe to tearing my entire me system up and replacing it. still, it won't craft anything anymore. when I click craft nothing shows up in the crafting monitor and it just does nothing. Is this a bug or am I doing something terribly wrong? everything has power everything is connected. thanks for all input!

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Can you try setting up some crafting AE in a fresh creative world and seeing if anything happens?

spartanboy56

Jul 29, 2019
so it worked correctly doing that. by the way, forgot to mention its on a server that the problem is happening. so I tried it on a single player world and it works fine.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. In that case, I'm guessing it's just a slow connection between the client and the server. Or something got really *censored* up with the server.

SiliticX

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to simply add to the subject. I had the same issue earlier after trying to craft a AE Segment. Had to reboot the server.

Hibernius Blackpool

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

I have the same issue. My ME system just from one moments to the other does not want to work. I also play on a server and i tryed tearing down and rebuild the system, and force update my client and restart the server. But non of them worked. Please help!

Hibernius

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
If you are using external crafting patterns in your autocrafting, and the ME interfaces used to provide them are sitting right next to each other, crafting will randomly fail because the ME interfaces will sometimes insert resources into adjacent interfaces instead of the machine in which they're supposed to go.

In such a case, you need to use a wrench to give the interfaces a specific direction (such as down, if they are sitting on top of a machine).

Reactions: Poppycocks

Middleman3

Jul 29, 2019
I have a similar problem with my Molecular Assembler Chamber. I put everything together properly, everything is working fine, but when I want to craft something I can't. Usually, when you run out of Sticks or something, the craft option appears, and you can craft more. But when I run out of sticks, the "sticks" icon disappears and I cant craft anything. The weird part is that when my brother joins my server from his laptop, he can craft things normally and everything is fine. So I know it works, but my computer can't do it. I tried making a new world, just in case my skyblock map I was doing it on just got to messed up, but I took screenshots of what happened in a new map. You can see for yourself. I'm pretty sure that its just my version of tekkit lite or something, but I really don't want to reinstall it, because last time I did that, I couldn't get it to work for weeks. You know how Technic is. I'm just looking for some file concerning applied energistics that I can replace or something like that.

Attachments

• 2013-09-26_09.00.32.png
    2013-09-26_09.00.32.png
    235.3 KB · Views: 116
  • 2013-09-26_09.00.37.png
    2013-09-26_09.00.37.png
    234.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 2013-09-26_09.00.45.png
    2013-09-26_09.00.45.png
    191.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 2013-09-26_09.00.22.png
    2013-09-26_09.00.22.png
    309 KB · Views: 155

etb845

Jul 29, 2019
I have a similar problem with my Molecular Assembler Chamber. I put everything together properly, everything is working fine, but when I want to craft something I can't. Usually, when you run out of Sticks or something, the craft option appears, and you can craft more. But when I run out of sticks, the "sticks" icon disappears and I cant craft anything. The weird part is that when my brother joins my server from his laptop, he can craft things normally and everything is fine. So I know it works, but my computer can't do it. I tried making a new world, just in case my skyblock map I was doing it on just got to messed up, but I took screenshots of what happened in a new map. You can see for yourself. I'm pretty sure that its just my version of tekkit lite or something, but I really don't want to reinstall it, because last time I did that, I couldn't get it to work for weeks. You know how Technic is. I'm just looking for some file concerning applied energistics that I can replace or something like that.

You have it set to show stored items only middleman3

Hello all, so I have having a bit of trouble and I am almost sure its a bug. So I started getting into applied energistics in the ultimate pack and was loving it all. especially the crafting multiblock. everything was working wonderfully but then all of a sudden it won't craft anything. not even a simple wooden chest. I have done everything possible, from removing every recipe to tearing my entire me system up and replacing it. still, it won't craft anything anymore. when I click craft nothing shows up in the crafting monitor and it just does nothing. Is this a bug or am I doing something terribly wrong? everything has power everything is connected. thanks for all input!

Do you have any exports or interfaces set to autocraft items and how many cpu do you have in your autocrafting setup?

K

Killerkanickel

Yeah, hello everybody :)
I have a problem with this mod too...
I tried to use NEI on Applied Energistics but the Items from "Minecraft" dont get into the crafting terminal... i didnt changed everything in the confing or everything else
I use the Modpack from the FTB team (Skyfactory 2.5) in the 1.7.10
Thanks for every hint u can give me
(And sorry for this bad english ^^ i live from germany)

Killerkanickel