Apiarist Database

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

tunnen

Jul 29, 2019
Full disclosure: My caffeine supply is lacking and this may just be a huge derp...

I've updated to the Direwolf v5 pack and thought I'd play around with Extra Bees... I'm trying to build the apiarist database but I can't seem to find a recipe for it anywhere. The recipe is not shown in NEI and I've spent the last little bit searching the web only to come up empty handed... I even tried to get it off of Direwolf's mod spotlight, yet he seems to show every recipe except the database, though he does talk about it.

Could someone be kind enough to tell me the recipe? Thanks in advanced.

thestig_992

Jul 29, 2019
Since the update I've also had trouble with forestry recipes showing up in NEI...I cant find the exact recipe, but I believe its similar to the beealyzer, only replace tin with gold and diamond with emerald.

Mt660

Jul 29, 2019
I tried that recipe out and that's not it. But some forums have mentioned it needs emeralds and given that NEI doesn't work with it we can assume it needs the carpenter.

tunnen

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it might be the carpenter too, tried a few combinations but came up empty. I just cheated myself in one and deleted 9 diamonds as compensation.... =P

tunnen

Jul 29, 2019
I checked that site on Monday and couldn't find it... Either I'm blind or someone just added it since then. Thanks for the info. =P