Anyone who is a mature/older player want to play over Skype?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Moshakra

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering if anyone on here would want to play on a private server over skype. I ask that you're an older/mature player [must be or act at least 16+].

We can play pretty much whatever pack you'd like, and depending on how many people I get the server will be 2-4 players large.

I'll host it myself [unless you already have a server host set up]

If this interests you, just add Moshakra on Skype [or post your here if you can't find it for some reason] :D

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

CuriousKey

Jul 29, 2019
When I have college squared away I may be in the market (as it were) to join a server. And I'd be looking for mature people or at least people who can act mature too. :p

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I ask that you're an older/mature player [must be or act at least 16+].

That might be a tough prospect - speaking for myself, married with 2 little ones and the wrong side of the big 3-0, there is still zero guarantee of mature behaviour! :D

Good luck though, hope you find the sort of people you're after! Playing on a small server is a lot of fun!

Cheers,

- GwnG

Reactions: netmc