Anyone want to help sort InvTweaksTree.txt?

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
Not really a specific pack. Most of the FTB mods that'll be in any official (not 3rd party) FTB pack will be included eventually.

leftler

Jul 29, 2019
Is the "RUUYjhPn" pastebin link from the second post still the most up to date list?

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
Ferrous and shiny ingots from the Direwolf20 pack seem to be missing

Thank you, I've fixed that.

Also, completed BC and IC2. Everything there should be in and sorting nicely.

This file is now apart of the mod pack configs, so those of you using the mod packs you don't have to keep looking here to update. They'll grab the latest version before they update every Monday so you should be up-to-date. Unless I update later (like I did today), in which the newer version should be in next Monday.

Please let me know if you see anything mis-sorting!

Reactions: Croaganey

mrcheesete0

Jul 29, 2019
I feel really offended by the person doing this amazing work that when I offered to help, I was completely ignored. If she didn't want any help, it'd have been polite to reply something along the lines of "no, thanks though" and then let the matter drop.

I also therefore find it funny that she hasn't been active for nearly two weeks

racer0940

Jul 29, 2019
I feel really offended by the person doing this amazing work that when I offered to help, I was completely ignored. If she didn't want any help, it'd have been polite to reply something along the lines of "no, thanks though" and then let the matter drop.

I also therefore find it funny that she hasn't been active for nearly two weeks

Or, you know, they're busy...

mrcheesete0

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, so busy that she logged in on multiple days since i sent her the message, and it was read, but too busy to say "No" or "Sure but im kinda busy right this second ill talk to you more about it later"?

ya-no. She didn't want help, and didn't want to be polite and turn the help down.