Anyone wanna play FTB with me and a friend

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

owned

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys figured i would post here and not in the server section since im not trying to get big or really advertise my server i just want maybe 1-3 more people to play with currently its me and a close friend playing on the server we have been for a few days now if you wanna come play pm me or post here i will give you info to join or want more info.

• Using FTB Tech World 2 mod pack with a few extra mods added. (if you have questions pm me about this)
  • I prefer USA based people since we would be on roughly around the same time, also if you are familiar with most of the major mods that would be great too although its not a problem if you are not.
  • Having a mic would be cool i have a TS3 server we can use.
  • Server is 24/7 home hosted BUT i have plenty of bandwidth ;) and the pack is on a actual server with up to 16gigs of ram dedicated to it.

AndrewPwner

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i would love to play. Im on my phone now can i pm you in 3hrs and we can talk?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

MrDokeve

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, i would like to play with you. I'm 18 Years old and from Germany hope thats not a Problem

owned

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i would love to play. Im on my phone now can i pm you in 3hrs and we can talk?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds good let me know when you wanna talk i will msg u the teamspeak info.[DOUBLEPOST=1395431380][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there, i would like to play with you. I'm 18 Years old and from Germany hope thats not a Problem
I don't mind people from other countries playing but i cant guarantee no lag since its home hosted people in the US shouldn't lag i have 86 down and 40 up im unsure about anything outside of the US.

MrDokeve

Jul 29, 2019
I don't mind people from other countries playing but i cant guarantee no lag since its home hosted people in the US shouldn't lag i have 86 down and 40 up im unsure about anything outside of the US.
ok cool maybe we should just try

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Punctuation.

It's not just for terminating paragraphs. :D

[Edit: jk]

DanteGalileo

Jul 29, 2019
I'd be interested. I'm older, though... If you have spots left I'm in Boston.[DOUBLEPOST=1395449265][/DOUBLEPOST]And my mike doesn't work...