Anyone using gregtech mod in 1.6.4?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone aware of the console spam of some kind of ore dictionary / something that keeps spamming on the console while loading the mod?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
That always happens. Nothing to be worried about. This is fixed in 1.7 btw.

So there is no rework for the 1.6.4 then?
The only problem is that when i hover on some items it ruins the oredictionary tooltip that's about what is bothering me though

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
So there is no rework for the 1.6.4 then?
The only problem is that when i hover on some items it ruins the oredictionary tooltip that's about what is bothering me though

Something like gregg Greg something something? If yes, downgrade MFR a version.

Reactions: Padfoote

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019

Yes precisely. That makes every items / blocks oredictionary tooltip in my modpack changed to greg bla bla bla.
Thanks i'll try downgrading. Is it caused only by MFR?

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019

Did MFR do this on purpose, is this another one of those covert attacks on Gregorious T and his mod? I sure hope not, because it's just so childish and unbecoming of any mod developer. But given that wording, how can it NOT be intentional?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Did MFR do this on purpose, is this another one of those covert attacks on Gregorious T and his mod? I sure hope not, because it's just so childish and unbecoming of any mod developer. But given that wording, how can it NOT be intentional?

It is intentional IIRC.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I'm sure some people somewhere are using it.

Mainly basement-dwellers who burn up in direct sunlight, and maybe a few veteran geography teachers who are one step away from the rubber wallpaper and new career making wicker baskets.

But mainly it's all about the non-greggy peeps in this day and age.

:)

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sure some people somewhere are using it.

Mainly basement-dwellers who burn up in direct sunlight, and maybe a few veteran geography teachers who are one step away from the rubber wallpaper and new career making wicker baskets.

But mainly it's all about the non-greggy peeps in this day and age.

:)

That may be, I try to stay out of all the drama... but all I know is, the most fun I ever had in any modpack was Ultimate, and that's in no small part due to Gregtech being in the pack. Just my opinion. Monster's been fun, but Ultimate was funner. :)

And just to try and show I'm not a nuthugger... I don't like the direction IC2exp has gone in very much... the magic, whatever it was, seems to be subdued or missing entirely. The word "karma" keeps popping into my mind... treat others as you would like others to treat you. A lot of negative energy in mod-land. hehe

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
*Draws Pentagram*
*Throws in a Wither Skeleton Skull*
*GHAST NITROCREEPER BLAZE*
*Throws in steak*
@xbony2
@CarbonBasedGhost
RAWR! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM USSSS!!!

Ew, steak. I like chicken better. You'll be cursed for this.

Topic: Real men play 1.7 gregtech. Often on this server. It's only an Ultra-Hardcore Force-Adventure-Mode with PFAA and has the greatest GT masters which includes GregoriusT himself. I'm on there too.

Oh, there's also a special version of MFR without the spam. To get it PM Leonelf (the author of Extra Cells and maintainer of Frogcraft supposedly).

Reactions: buggirlexpres

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
RAWR! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM USSSS!!!

Ew, steak. I like chicken better. You'll be cursed for this.

Topic: Real men play 1.7 gregtech. Often on this server. It's only an Ultra-Hardcore Force-Adventure-Mode with PFAA and has the greatest GT masters which includes GregoriusT himself. I'm on there too.

Oh, there's also a special version of MFR without the spam. To get it PM Leonelf (the author of Extra Cells and maintainer of Frogcraft supposedly).

@LeoneIf is this the correct spelling of his id? Would glad to have that special edition MFR

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
@LeoneIf is this the correct spelling of his id? Would glad to have that special edition MFR

I don't think he has an account on here. Just google "extra cells" and go to the author of it.

And yes, 1.7 is stable. If we didn't depend on redstone flux we would of had packs up months ago.

Reactions: Padfoote