Anyone got Mo creatures working with mindcrack v6?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Budman

Jul 29, 2019
I keep getting client crashes with exception in world tick.

Budman
Thanks for the assistance.

Paulo27

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get the sound to work :(.
I can play it though, if you add everything to the instmods folder it'll work but no sounds.

OliverJ102

Jul 29, 2019
Put the GUIAPI into the instMods folder, and then put CustomMobSpawner and MoCreatures into the minecraft/mods folder. If your not running a server your done, if you are put CustomMobSpawner and MoCreatures into the servers mods folder.

OliverJ102

Jul 29, 2019
when I install the Mo Creatures the server starts up but I get a "Exception in world tick" either instantly or after a few moments logged in, It wasn't doing this initially but has started to now.

OliverJ102

Jul 29, 2019
The exception in World tick is a memory Issue, I had to amp up my servers memory 300% once players entered the industrial era. Maybe FTb pulls too much memory and Mo Creatures just puts it over the edge. We can only dedicate 1Gb memory to it cant we?

OliverJ102

Jul 29, 2019
cheers Ill try that, My server node just went down so my entire map was corrupted. So ive now got time to fiddle with a new plugin:)

Ravenlord

Jul 29, 2019
got mindcrack v8 working with mo creatures,
only problem I have is none of the creatures make sounds

does anyone know how to fix this?

Psychyn

Jul 29, 2019
Same here. I sadly do not know of a fix but they spawn and work fine. They just don't got any sound at all on multiplayer.

Mo Creature, now with ninja elephants.

Running it on the latest recommended (8.0.1) MindCrack version. Singleplayer they all work fine and have sound, that's the funny thing.

matt power

Jul 29, 2019
i got a fix to mo creatures no sound mindcrack- select mindcrack, then click edit modpack button, in mods disable a mod called integratedsoundpacks. After that install whats necessary for mo creatures. :)