Anyone familiar with the older modpacks? 1.4.7

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
I

ihatefa1

I'm currently replaying FTB mindcrack pack 1.4.7 and I think I'm experiencing a really weird glitch/ bug with the IC2/ Gregtech nuclear reactors.

I think it has something to do with the game files and or the config files but I'm not sure what it is so I'll explain the in game problem:

Usually for example, a single uranium cell in a nuclear reactor alone will produce energy at a constant rate of 5eu/t and 10eu/t for plutonium cells. This is fine with both uranium and the plutonium cells and everything works normally.

There is a 3rd type of cell in the modpack which is the thorium cells which give a fifth of the power but last longer etc etc...

only issue I'm having is that thorium behaves completely differently to what everyone else experiences and what I used to experience- the reactor turns itself on and off "pulsing" and no steady energy generation that it should give- instead it turns on for maybe a second and off for another 3 seconds by itself.

Anyone know how to fix? Im guessing its something I have to do in the config files but not sure what to do