Any Victorian/Steampunk or Medieval style cities?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Azarias59

Jul 29, 2019
Hello people!!!

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a Feed the Beast server (preferably mindcrack) that has a Victorian/Steampunk or Medieval styled player city?

If you know of any, please post below!

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, but that is for server promotion, not questions.

Look at the server promotion. they usely explain what type of server and pop which is basicly your question. If you need more details you can ask in the thread for the server you want to know more about.

Dragonfel

Jul 29, 2019
I'd be interested in seeing any steam punk inspired buildings/projects people have made in FTB.

Vovk

Jul 29, 2019
mmm red power tubes running everywhere along side steam liquiducts and railcraft transport carts. Use a steves cart to navigate the base. hide all machines behind relays in the walls with RP2 iron cage lamps illuminating cozy forestry woodworked studies, dining rooms and workshops. Candles anywhere a lamp can't go, tallow candles for extra fun. Wear your goggles of revealing to fly in your traincraft zeppelin across a sky kept perpetually rainy by hidden forestry rainmakers.

My next build, most definitely this.

Reactions: Lambert2191

Azarias59

Jul 29, 2019
By Steampunk I mean more of the 'Dishonored' type. Basically Victorian architecture with a technological twist. Not necessarily the 'mad scientist' type look.

Vovk

Jul 29, 2019
we're still talking airships, brass pipes, top hats, monocles, and flywheel powered mechanical cogitators yeah? :D

oooh RP2 windmills may be perfect.