Any good free games?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Of course, it's a mod in the Source Engine that got through the greenlight. Really good, I tell ya.
Honestly, I would like a zombie game that focused on dialogue and the action in a survival horror kind of way - although L4D is good, mainly because of how frenetic it is.

Reactions: dwappo

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Oops, thanks for that edit. That's what I meant xD.
@GPuzzle, I kinda agree but the way that this game is made (realistic voice that gets softer the farther away you are from people, no crosshairs, etc) you and some friends could play the game like it's an RPG of The Walking Dead if you wanted to lol. (they also have some awesome maps [I saw one of Hershal's Farm lol]).

lolwutgamer

Jul 29, 2019
You should try Town of Salem. It's about getting rid of all the bad people and liars in a game. There are 15 people in 1 game and each of them have a specified role. You should check some gameplays on the youtube perhaps, it's not that hard to learn how to play it.

Also, if you're into war and shooting, perhaps tanks and aircraft? Go for War Thunder. The Ground Force mode is much more realistic than World of Tanks.

MeatyBoBeaty

Jul 29, 2019
TERA is great, although for convenience many players (me included) will buy a account wide mount for early levels, other than that the cash shop is cosmetics and mounts.

G

GrzesZatyka

Path of Exile is good and free to play. OFC you can buy some currency, buy developers hate and fight with RMT

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Path of Exile is good and free to play. OFC you can buy some currency, buy developers hate and fight with RMT
I consider Path of Exile a 'Pay to Get Anywhere Meaningful' game. Sure, it is theoretically free. But try finishing a league without at least a Currency Tab, an Essence Tab, a Card Tab, and at least one Premium tab for trading on poe.trade. All of which cost actual cash. Unless you plan on playing entirely SSF and effectively a single-player game with all the disadvantages of always-online server play, I'd give this one a pass.

Even then, I'd just fork out the ten or fifteen bucks for Torchlight 2. You'd end up spending less and getting a much better game.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
A

Astr1d

Warframe is free, what kind of games are you looking at? what genre?

B

Brianator

Destiny 2 is currently free. Until November 18th i think.