Any good free games?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by davidmeow2, May 11, 2013.

1. GPuzzle

GPuzzle New Member

Of course, it's a mod in the Source Engine that got through the greenlight. Really good, I tell ya.
    Honestly, I would like a zombie game that focused on dialogue and the action in a survival horror kind of way - although L4D is good, mainly because of how frenetic it is.

dwappo likes this.
  2. dwappo

dwappo New Member

Oops, thanks for that edit. That's what I meant xD.
    @GPuzzle, I kinda agree but the way that this game is made (realistic voice that gets softer the farther away you are from people, no crosshairs, etc) you and some friends could play the game like it's an RPG of The Walking Dead if you wanted to lol. (they also have some awesome maps [I saw one of Hershal's Farm lol]).

3. goldenapple

goldenapple Well-Known Member Mod Developer

Cirom likes this.
  4. clnecropolis864

clnecropolis864 New Member

Team Fortress 2. It's casual and has great replay value.

APEX_gaming likes this.
  5. lolwutgamer

lolwutgamer New Member

You should try Town of Salem. It's about getting rid of all the bad people and liars in a game. There are 15 people in 1 game and each of them have a specified role. You should check some gameplays on the youtube perhaps, it's not that hard to learn how to play it.

Also, if you're into war and shooting, perhaps tanks and aircraft? Go for War Thunder. The Ground Force mode is much more realistic than World of Tanks.

6. MeatyBoBeaty

MeatyBoBeaty New Member

TERA is great, although for convenience many players (me included) will buy a account wide mount for early levels, other than that the cash shop is cosmetics and mounts.

7. Wamp

Wamp Guest

Brawlhalla is a great if you like that game style

8. DavisonY

DavisonY Guest

On steam, check out "Path of Exile", it's an ARPG. Really fun game too =)

GamerwithnoGame likes this.
  9. APEX_gaming

APEX_gaming Active Member

10. GrzesZatyka

GrzesZatyka Guest

Path of Exile is good and free to play. OFC you can buy some currency, buy developers hate and fight with RMT

11. Nuclear_Creeper0

Nuclear_Creeper0 Well-Known Member

Fortnite: Battle Royale

12. ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Too Much Free Time

I consider Path of Exile a 'Pay to Get Anywhere Meaningful' game. Sure, it is theoretically free. But try finishing a league without at least a Currency Tab, an Essence Tab, a Card Tab, and at least one Premium tab for trading on poe.trade. All of which cost actual cash. Unless you plan on playing entirely SSF and effectively a single-player game with all the disadvantages of always-online server play, I'd give this one a pass.

Even then, I'd just fork out the ten or fifteen bucks for Torchlight 2. You'd end up spending less and getting a much better game.

GamerwithnoGame likes this.
  13. Astr1d

Astr1d Guest

Warframe is free, what kind of games are you looking at? what genre?

14. enio

enio Guest

Shadow fight 3 is pretty cool free game. You should try it.

15. aliovalio

aliovalio Guest

CS:GO
    SC2
    NBA if you like :)

16. Lineage II, Hearthstone

17. DanielCloud

DanielCloud Guest

Runescape?

18. DanielCloud

DanielCloud Guest

CSGO is paid, you have to buy from steam.

19. aliovalio

aliovalio Guest

Oh. sorry :)

20. Brianator

Brianator Guest

Destiny 2 is currently free. Until November 18th i think.