Any fun uses of octocobble?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Intrugued by this "Extra Utilities 2"... I have EU in my pack, but I didn't know there was a second one. I'm trying to find info on it and I'm not seeing anything. Anyone know where I can find a list of what it does?

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Intrugued by this "Extra Utilities 2"... I have EU in my pack, but I didn't know there was a second one. I'm trying to find info on it and I'm not seeing anything. Anyone know where I can find a list of what it does?

XU2 is a 1.10 revamp of XU from previous versions. It has more progressive play than before, including its own power system (Grid Power) that many of its blocks and items run off. Details are still hit-and-miss due to it still undergoing development. Where XU was a collection of interesting and useful things, some of them have been removed in XU2 as it shifts toward a more balanced progressive mod.

One man's take.

Reactions: Drbretto

Little14n

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, by wither proof, do you mean to say that I can use compressed cobblestone to block in a wither that I spawn over, say, a golden spike to make a wither juicer? Does it need to be octo, or will any compressed cobblestone work?

Yes however on the safe side i would only use octuple.