Any eta on when CC 1.6 to be added to packs?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

chardo440

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo, so I'm on direwolf 1.0.19 and I'm at the part of my base now that I really need that bundled cable functionality. I have started this huge train station with signals and a lot if computer craft. I also have mfr disabled. So rednet won't work. So my question is does anyone know if and when CC 1.6 will be added to the packs? I know it works off a different firge so I don't know how severe that impacts the updating?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
the problem with the new computercraft is that there are other mods in the modpacks who rely on the old computercraft version, and don't yet support the new ones.
so updating your minecraft would mean you'd have to remove those mods who rely on the old computercraft...

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
If you need bundled cable support then maybe the best place to start is reenabling MFR, its definitely a faster solution than waiting on CC 1.6. As an added bonus, you can mount railcraft tracks directly onto the rednet cables.

chardo440

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to you both. I guess I will bite the bullet and just install it and disable 95 percent of everything else lol.