Any Cool New mods For 1.6 and 1.7?

99.99%derpy

Jul 29, 2019
i don't know every single mod in the universe so can you tell me all the new energy gen mods like rotary craft so yeah.

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
Botania is a cool new one. It's made by @Vazkii , and is probably my most favorite of the new mods. It's basically a magic mod that focuses on plant life, and it even has a nice in-game documentation. There is also PneumaticCraft, which is made by @MineMaarten . It's a tech mod, but it uses a completely new type of energy, compressed air! (This is my favorite tech mod at the moment.)

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
VrPqGOu.jpg

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Buildcraft.

Great new mod, it adds quarries to remove blocks automatically, pumps to suck up fluid source blocks, some cool engines to power these new machines and transport pipes to move items from A to B without having to use your inventory!

It's a whole new lease of life!

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Buildcraft.

Great new mod, it adds quarries to remove blocks automatically, pumps to suck up fluid source blocks, some cool engines to power these new machines and transport pipes to move items from A to B without having to use your inventory!

It's a whole new lease of life!
I found an even better one!
IndustrialCraft
It adds achines and a revolutionary orevdoubling system!

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
Engineers toolbox and its addons are good. With most esmasher's core ores turned off( only one left), it can melt into TiC Te combination.
Ender IO works well alongside te and engtoolbox, since its gives better ore processing, really modular power storage with control, and a nice looking pipe system.
Big reactors is a basic thing for me now, with less amount of yellorium generation to make it less op.
Mekanism is a good one, but a few machines crashed the game for me.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Mekanism is cool. I think it's been added to the CrackPack so it should be getting more publicity as it should.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Botania is a cool new one. It's made by @Vazkii , and is probably my most favorite of the new mods. It's basically a magic mod that focuses on plant life, and it even has a nice in-game documentation.
This so much this Botania is amazing[DOUBLEPOST=1400686343][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love this to. Oh and Blood Magic
*draws pentagrams*
@Padfoote @WayofTime
Don't you agree Padfoote. Also thanks Way for making BM

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
  • Check out the Horizons, Tech World 2 and maybe even the Monster mod packs on FTB launcher.
  • Check out the "what's new" thread. Corollary: also check "Discussions....." thread
  • Check @Bevo videos on modded news. Corollary: he has a new 1.7 LP too. List of mods in that LP's video description will keep you occupied for weeks!
  • Check out @Vaygrim youtube channel
  • Check the third party packs area of our forums.
^^ Not necessarily in that order! Just with these, I think you'll be cruising soon.

Reactions: Flipz