Antikas Plays Minecraft (Crash Landing / Agrarian Skies) [HD] [720p]

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Feed the Beast (Mindcrack) - Episode 16: Honey Powered Matter Fab!
Impossible? Impractical? Maybe, but we put together a 1920 EU/t honey based powerplant anyways!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 13 - AWE-BLAZING!
With an old bow dropped by some random skeleton, and slimeballs glued to our boots we set off to make a third world blaze farm!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 14 - Crafting of the Myst
With no pages, and no clue (really) we make a new Myscraft world and set off for adventure! Hopefully the air doesn't randomly catch on fire.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Cosmos Server - Episode 12: Honest Businessman
We're setting up shop at spawn, with a brand new mini-mall!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 15 - Yellowcake
Today, we bake a cake and give Sicken radiation poisoning! :D

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Terrafirmacrack Resurrection: Season 2 - Afterlife Mechanics

We're looking at the Resurrection mechanic on the server, and how you bring yourself back from the dead. You could call this a sort of guide or tutorial.

'Resurrection' is a set of mechanics we have implemented enhance our hardcore gameplay. When killed, you come back as a ghost-- a non-coporeal entity that has very limited means of interacting with the world around you. You have to undergo a quest, with friends or alone-- to bring yourself back from the dead!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 16 - Poopyworld
We updated the pack, travel some new Mystcraft worlds, and delve into Mekanism power distribution. Nuclear material for days! :eek:

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Terrafirmacrack Resurrection: S2 E21 - Is it safe?
Season 2 launches with a mad scramble for shelter, and a noticeable lack of food!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Cosmos Server - Episode 13: Mall Completion
Today we're sidetracked by Christmas, finishing up the mall (mostly), talking about Youtube schenanigans, channel status, and plans for 2014.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Feed the Beast (Mindcrack) - E17: World Tour | Part 1
This map has a long history from before I started recording content for Youtube. Join Sicken and I as we take a trip back to the beginning with our world tour!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 17 - Lasers!
We kind of broke the map. But we're back, and more laser than ever!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Feed the Beast (Mindcrack) - E18: World Tour | Part 2
This map has a long history from before I started recording content for Youtube. Join Sicken and I as we take a trip back to the beginning with our world tour!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 18 - Nuclear science!
Fission reactor time... or how to build a reactor in the privacy of your own home. Sorta. :)

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Terrafirmacrack Resurrection: S2 E22 - Base Camp
Season 2 launches with a mad scramble for shelter, and a noticeable lack of food! (part 2)

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 19 - Reactor Online!
It's done, and it's magnificent! Unfortunately the temperature control is broken and we can't turn it off... but never mind that. Reactor online baby! :D

Reactions: Hammerson

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 20 - Quarry Power Tutorial?
Today, I hit Sicken with a shovel!:D

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 21 - Welcome to the future!
Space armor, high tech equipment, and fancy thingamajiggies that make cool sounds! We're catching up!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Fellowship: Resurrection - Episode 1 - Sugar Cane Quest
Join us on a brand new adventure, as we set out to find the fabled sugar cane plant!

Have you ever wondered what would have happened had the Council of Elrond entrusted the ring to a couple of idiots like us, instead of the fellowship? Find out, as Sicken and I explore the Fellowship 2.0 modpack that I "tweaked" and embark upon our own journey through Middle Earth... to destroy the Ring once and for all.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Galacticraft - MoonQuest Challenge - Episode 22 - Rocket Surgery!
We make some serious progress in the space... OMG THE OIL IS ON FIRE!!!