Anti-Material Energy ME^-1

Voulge

Jul 29, 2019
HQM eidt mode is still enabled @parcel31u Also, where am I supposed to get the hqm book, there is only a lore journal.
As the Journal says ... there is no HQM, it is Adventure-Mode only.

About the map. Going down, under the walkway with the Headcrumps' statues is a starve-or-stay-forever trap. Only way to get up again was creative flight.

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
As the Journal says ... there is no HQM, it is Adventure-Mode only.

About the map. Going down, under the walkway with the Headcrumps' statues is a starve-or-stay-forever trap. Only way to get up again was creative flight.
Wait, then what's the point of having quests in the first place? I'm so confused.

ashwindov

May 4, 2015
You did a very big and unusual thing. I'm impressed with this new version, but I liked your multiplayer map much better.

Voulge

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it looks like, we have to figure it out - ourselves. Some hidden diamonds, hidden compressed sugarcane blocks (for people who are as stupid as me at jump 'n run) ...

I really like the map ... it is a beauty. But right now, I feel like playing the 'Stanley Parable' ... walking around the same places but not getting any further ;-D

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.1 Changelog

• P2P factory door now opens
  • Added more safes, containing more capacitors
  • Added hidden inv pets
  • Added hidden hearts
  • Removed unused mods
  • New save file for the map
  • Made parkour a little easier

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Hey @parcel31u Is this supposed to be an adenture type map? Are the quests just for the white flat world stuff? Is it a linear map?

Yes, it is supposed to be an adventure map, look at the OP. The adventure has three paths that can be completed independently. The flat white world is moving over to curse.

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it is supposed to be an adventure map, look at the OP. The adventure has three paths that can be completed independently. The flat white world is moving over to curse.
Thanks. BTW the new version isnt on the FTB launcher yet....

trix

Jul 29, 2019
After all those perfect maps which you made what is this adventure map? i mean ok its not bad but seriusly i already finished it...what you was thinking when you was making it... :/ and i was waiting so long for this but 2 days and map completed ... maybe think to make it better ???

inclinedtoserve

Jul 29, 2019
love the pack. just a question, but will there be more in the series? and if so will they be like the first two or this one?

chromo1418

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

i have a bit of a problem. Everytime i try to run the pack, it crashes. Can someone help?

Attachments

• Log.txt
    549.9 KB · Views: 69