Anti-Material Energy ME^-1

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
So I won't have any specific knowledge of how this pertains to this pack, but there's a new forge that has an animated start that causes issues with osx users and editing that file seems to fix the problem. Most likely this forge is not one that I was thinking of and my fix won't help you.
Well, this pack is certainly using a Forge version with an animated start, but unlike the version that Trident and Space Astronomy use, this one causes OSX problems and doesn't use a splash.properties file. Maybe I could find a way to change the Forge version this pack uses?

EDIT: Updating to the latest 1.7.10 Forge version works fine with the splash.properties set to enabled=false.

Last edited:

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how to get yellow anti material?
Easy. Use chisel and any of Anti block and recolor it.

Another stupid question but I can't seem to get lava out of the cruicible, I made the Augment for it but it doesn't seem to work still.
I think you got Magma Cruicible without augmentations? You need do /mt reload and craft it again. Its helps me. They must have all 3 slot asic augmentations. But it will not help with transfer liquids to bucket. You need Fluid Transporter for it - machine from Thermal Expansion.

JulianOfAmber

Jul 29, 2019

I think you got Magma Cruicible without augmentations? You need do /mt reload and craft it again. Its helps me. They must have all 3 slot asic augmentations. But it will not help with transfer liquids to bucket. You need Fluid Transporter for it - machine from Thermal Expansion.
Or you can just use a portable tank :) cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
hydrogen imo would be one of the easiest ones
Carbon is also quite good, considering that you can make it into charcoal and make a charcoal charcoal charcoal charcoal charcoal factory. Numbers state that every iteration in burning charcoal gives more energy than what you put in (perpetual motion woooo). Though the setup required for this would take quite some time and be more of a fun endgame kind of thing. And don't even think about R/G/B Fruit Charcoal, that's just ridiculous.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Carbon is also quite good, considering that you can make it into charcoal and make a charcoal charcoal charcoal charcoal charcoal factory. Numbers state that every iteration in burning charcoal gives more energy than what you put in (perpetual motion woooo). Though the setup required for this would take quite some time and be more of a fun endgame kind of thing. And don't even think about R/G/B Fruit Charcoal, that's just ridiculous.
true but once you start decomposing zombie flesh at 60 ish hydrogen at a 5% chance you wind up with insane amounts plus water is free.

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
I succeeded in creating a working multiplayer server for this modpack! It's just a private one for me and a friend, but it'll be great for when we can't use LAN, which is literally all the time. Several mods included in the pack just didn't like being on serverside and had to be removed but none of them were gamebreaking; I suppose the only issue is that you spawn on top of the world instead of in the middle where you're supposed to be, but whatever.

Mudguts13542

Jul 29, 2019

I have all of these I just can't get the lava out of the machine .-.

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Did you check the augments because by default the machine doesn't generate with the auto export augment.
What? Normally inside TE machines always 3 basic augmentations: Redstone circuit for redstone control, Modular framework for reassign sides and Servo mechanism for Automated output. So just put a tank and set side to output.
dac5c-clip-123kb.jpg

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
I am confused too. There is good fuel from Minechem like Butene or even Hydrogen Nanotubes, but how to automate them? And for new Synthesier you also need Double-layered capacitor. But with that capacitors you will have many ways for energy production: Farming Stations form Ender IO for fruit charcoal?

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
so what would probably be the best source of renewable power in this modpack?

The best renewable power source by far is a farm of Calculator mod Conductor Mast. Passively generates large amounts of power but to be effective need several due to the time increment between strikes.

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
Game freezes after looking up the recipe for sucrose?
Edit: Using Curse Voice version if that helps
Edit 2: Using the FTB launcher version seems to work way better, lol

Last edited:

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, does anyone know how to make the coal dust from the calculator mod? I am trying to make a double-layer capacitor
Another cat with beer!
As some guys answered here already, many bugs in the mid game. I cant check this ,but i saw that Double layered capacitor receipt wont work...

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, does anyone know how to make the coal dust from the calculator mod? I am trying to make a double-layer capacitor

The coal dust is obtained through running circuits through the Analyzing Chamber till you get an enriched coal that you combine in a calculator with seeds to make Prunae Seeds which must be planted in an Advanced Greenhouse or higher to obtain coal dust.

As I posted before I followed all the recipes and made lots of coal dust and enriched coal but for some reason the NEI recipe shown for Double layer capacitor will not work for me. Of course just getting everything needed to make the process efficient is fairly resource intensive so until Parcel fixes the issue I still have a very useful auto-farming setup with the advanced greenhouse and just waiting for the recipe to be fixed.