Anti-aliasing in modded minecraft?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
G

GeorgeCz

Title Anti-aliasing in modded minecraft?

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack All

Modpack version ALl

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Hello guys, anyone know how to forcef AA in modded miencraft? So far (for me) worked only one think and thats the Optifine, but only in vanila MC, when i tried it in modded minecraft such as PO2 it does nothing, i cant even set AA, Nvidia inspector doesnt work and Nvidia panel does nothing too. I tried some other tutorials on the youtube but nothing helped and its incredibly ugly without AA, my grafics card is Nvidia Geforce 960 gtx 2gb, If anyone knows why AA does these problems in my games, please answer, also my monitor is FullHD 24 inch.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Anti-aliasing in Minecraft is done in the Optifine mod itself, what you need are other mods that control rendering and the anti-aliasing in the version of Minecraft you're trying to get anti-aliasing for. Most mods are version specific, please check to ensure that you have the correct version for your modded Minecraft installation as installing a wrong or outdated version may cause errors. What screen resolution are you running, anyway, that would make anti-aliasing a significant concern to you? Can you give some example images of what rendering errors you're seeing regarding anti-aliasing?

Cheers ...

BrickVoid