Ant-Fly

AnonymousGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Hello

I need a ant-fly plugin for my server but i need one that stops players with a hack client from flying but allows players with a jetpack or armour to flying.

Thanks

TheDJParadox

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately, with Bukkit its self, that's not possible (To the extent that you are looking for.) However, a forge mod would be a possibility for this, I suggest asking around on the MinecraftForge forums for any ideas on mods to do this sort of thing or even the possibility of someone being kind enough to create one for you.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
The only hacked clients I have problems with are the iridium client and nodus, haven't seen many use nodus as many are unable to install it on ftb. and to counter the iridium client I have woulrguard and a world manager keeping the main world on survival all the time unless people have /gm so when a iridium client user joins they find it not to work and leave 90% of the time. I am unable to find a plugin that you require though and I tried nocheatplus but don't use that with ftb it will kick everyone with jetpacks and gravichests too.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Don't rely on automation? Go get some staffs to regulates your server while your gone. Good ones aren't easy to come by but well worth it. That's way they can weeds out the idiots and provide proofs that they cannot counter argue about.